Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Harlan County
Should be interesting what the coaches do in a Grid.
HC will show very little. More about learning who is ready to provide depth.....
Bear_Paw Wrote:HC will show very little. More about learning who is ready to provide depth.....

yup;;;;;;;;;;;;:Clap:
Bear_Paw Wrote:HC will show very little. More about learning who is ready to provide depth.....

Im with ya bear paw.
But thinking about it, i wouldntg be surprised if Larkey comes out for blood to prove a point. That point being there the best 5A team in the eastern part of the state. I dont know what it is but any time teams see an opponent drill somebody the week before, scrimmage or not, it intimidates that team.
Larkey will have his team ready, he is good!!
HC will show a little of what they are capable of now days. HC by 21.
These Grid-O-Ramas are never much to watch. Neither team really ever shows much.
Per radio, Harlan County 21, Corbin 0, second half.
Black Bears 35...Redhounds 12...Final!....WHOOO HOOOOO!

Go HC Black Bears!...Looking Good!.
Well so much for what I know.

HC looked impressive....the score was 35-12 but honestly could have got way out of hand. Not meaning to take anything from Corbin but HC dominated on both sides of the ball. 2 scores through the air...one from 38 I believe and the other was 50+. 2nd offense also scored and moved the ball pretty good. Corbin's scores came against D2nd-3rd.

McMillians feet look much improved as he broke Corbins secondary players ankles a couple of times. The throwing scores were downfield tosses into gapping holes. Taylor and Lewis looked to pick up right where they left off.

Overall a good performance. Defense needs to watch the BALL!
Corbin got whipped physically in this one. Corbin better develop a quick passing attack or they will struggle with teams attacking the line of scrimmage and stuffing the running game. Corbin's backs do not seem to have breakaway type speed, so defenses will stack the box and dare Corbin to pass.