Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The District Champs
:king: WHAT DO YYOU THINK ABOUT BETSEY LAYNE WINNING DISTICT? DO YOU THINK THEY DESERVE IT?
no not really IMO i think that SF or P-Burg should have gotten it i know that Bl n Sf tied in their series but i jus think that there not that good enough to win district don't get me wrong there a good team
ohh u made a boo boo u meant conference u need to change this.....but still read what i said but change district to conference
Yea i think they do becuase they were one point away from going unbeatin in district play there a great team and deserve it
no way do they deserve it i mean yeah they tied there series with South Floyd...that would have never happen hed Ryan L and Ethan J played....then the game between SF and Pburg would have decided the #1 seed 4 districts...
I don't understand this thread. Of course they deserve it, why wouldn't they. They went 5-1 in conference play. Actually one point from being undefeated in the conference. That's not to take anything away from Prestonsburg or South Floyd, but they are a very good team. Player for player they can match up with anybody in the region. Their record is deceiving, a couple of bounces here and there and it could be 16-3. Anybody who actually knows anything about basketball, besides what side of the bleachers to sit on, will tell you the same thing.