Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have A Suggestion
I don't know how possible this would be, but I have a suggestion for the site. I have an ESPN thing set up to where it sends score updates to my phone from games, Kentucky games, or breaking news in the sport world. Now my suggestion is to find a way for BGR to do the same, but only for in state high schools. Whether you want every game or just a game from your favorite high school team(s). Then see if we could throw the breaking news part in there with coaching changes, record breaking things, and etc. Also the alerts let me pick what sports I want updates from. I'm not a baseball guy so I do not care much for what happens, and I'm sure there's others who don't like whatever sport. So maybe one of the great minds who make this site possible can figure this out.
Sounds cool if it could be done. I know that the first thing I do is run home after high school games to check scores on here.
It would help that and it would help those that run around with radios in their ear lol.
that script would be so hard too make.
I think its already being done by QQ in the Sports News Resource section. Atleast he does it with the news from ESPN, not scores. Id say you already know this though. Im not sure how you would get the high school stuff on there. It would be sweet to see the scores from khsaa get posted on here as they come in and put an end to one person going down the list with 200 threads started, while on the other hand, there are a lot of games that will never get a post so there would be a lot of threads that just sit idle with no post.
Maybe all mountain scores off WYMT?:biggrin:
Now that would be a good thing.