Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee 60 Owsley 39
Ok buddy....ok...
"OverTheBack" Wrote:Ok buddy....ok...

Bad officiating or not the bobcats are in richmond, a place were OC fans are very familiar with and when there not there there like what the hell just happened. It's true i'm die hard OC but lee is just flat out better this year. I'm sure that there are ways to keep your team from getting beat by twenty and i have some ideas of how it could be done myself but i'm not getting paid the big bucks to keep them from getting beat. OC will be okay this year is done imo but if i were coach i'd start building toward next season. I have watched a lot of games in my life and I have seen bad officiated games and to me some coaches need to take up for their players this of which I have yet to see out of the OC staff. Lee played terrific "d" through out the tourney and with the exception of jackson city a game in which they only gave up 61 they held their other opponents to 39, 40 and 41 to win the All "A" pretty impressive if you ask me.
congrats
i still dont see why owsley lost the way they did. they played a great game against JBS and i figured they had the potential to play great. maybe it was just a bad night for them, they was going into lees territory, which means they were playing in their rival's gym. alot of pressure has to come from that.
As in replying to Tek32...I think that you are a very smart person. I believe that the officiating was terrible towards the means of Owsley County. They did bring 2 fan buses, however with the game not going their way, they weren't near as loud as they were in the JBC game. That game was awesome if you ask me. And OverTheBack...yeahh I dont know what you are talking about, Tek32 is not stupid, he posted a very well-thought out reply. Owsley County just didnt play as good of a game as they could have played. There wasnt the spark that I saw in the JBC game or previous games this season. Also, Owsley has been over Lee for 15 years, this one little win shouldnt get your hopes up. I believe that if Owsley gets their act back together and gets a little better officiating, they will be great in districts!!
"short_owl24" Wrote:Also, Owsley has been over Lee for 15 years, this one little win shouldnt get your hopes up. I believe that if Owsley gets their act back together and gets a little better officiating, they will be great in districts!!

Plus Lee will have to play worse defense and play bad offense and Owsley will have to be on their A game. Geesh, give credit to Lee for beating you guys.
"nellybeans_21" Wrote:i still dont see why owsley lost the way they did. they played a great game against JBS and i figured they had the potential to play great. maybe it was just a bad night for them, they was going into lees territory, which means they were playing in their rival's gym. alot of pressure has to come from that.

This game was played on a neutral floor.
congrats
Owsley could have and would have beat them if it wasnt for bad officiating and Smith and Neeley forcing themselves into too many shots! Alson, where Lee had already beaten them twice, Owsley choked big time. They should have beaten the bobcats but they came up short! Good luck to the owls in their next game!
"OverTheBack" Wrote:Plus Lee will have to play worse defense and play bad offense and Owsley will have to be on their A game. Geesh, give credit to Lee for beating you guys.

I will give credit to lee for beating Owsley because they were simply the best team that night.....However I dont believe u have watched alot of 14ht region ball to say that Lee would have to play bad and the owls would have 2 play great for the Owls to get a W.......There is not a team in the region that has played great all season.... I dont follow the owls every game but every time I watch them play I see alot of improvement..... for the owls to beat a great sf team and a great jbs team then lose like that to Lee....Well something was just not clicking...I caught the last half and from what I seen the smith kid was the only one from owsley that wanted to play... when neeley and smith are playing team ball they are a very good team
congrats
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:I will give credit to lee for beating Owsley because they were simply the best team that night.....However I dont believe u have watched alot of 14ht region ball to say that Lee would have to play bad and the owls would have 2 play great for the Owls to get a W.......There is not a team in the region that has played great all season.... I dont follow the owls every game but every time I watch them play I see alot of improvement..... for the owls to beat a great sf team and a great jbs team then lose like that to Lee....Well something was just not clicking...I caught the last half and from what I seen the smith kid was the only one from owsley that wanted to play... when neeley and smith are playing team ball they are a very good team
Do you think Hicks and the Bulldogs can get it together enough to win their district, and possibly the region? I can't see Owsley doing that.
"DOC" Wrote:Do you think Hicks and the Bulldogs can get it together enough to win their district, and possibly the region? I can't see Owsley doing that.

Yes... I can see the bulldogs winning their distric if they can get back on track...However I would be afraid 2 say that the bulldogs could win the region...Like i have said in earlier post, any team has a shot this year...

GO BULLDOGS:wenumber1
It wasn't exactly a blowout, PLAYBOY5
Owsley county was not ready for that game it was a robert and daniel ball game and that is what lost that game for owsley.:lame: That is LAME.

oWSLEY COUNTY WINS WHEN ROBERT AND DANIEL PASS THE BALL
Very True Basketball fan, Daniel Neeley and Robert Smith are two great ball players, but when they decide to run a two man game the owls suffer. None the less, Lee played very solid defence and denied the Owls the perimeter shots and forced them to run an inside game, which caused major problems for the owls younger players! Congrats to Lee and it was a tough loss against the Mustang's