Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Betsy Lane Reach State???
can they?
no
Nearly any team in the Region has a shot, including Betsy Layne. You don't ever count anyone out.
Is this a Joke thread?...lol
not a chance in :flame:
are u kidding me
lol
no
Not with Brent Rose coaching
This thread should be can BL reach region.
lol i agree ace
I Disagree, I Think They Can Possibly. A Team I Cant Figure Out. Lose To Magoffin But Almost Beat Leslie Co. The 15th, Im Tellin You Can Be Won By Anyone.
Belfry, Pike Central, Even Pburg Is Dangerous. Whos Hot In The 15th Regional Tourney Will Win It. Betsy Lane Has An Outside Shot.paintsville Is The Best Team But So Was Shelby Valley When East Ridge Won It.
"#_4" Wrote:Not with Brent Rose coaching
Amen to that! lol:theman:
no
No Chance For Bl....
Yes they most certainly can all they have to do is buy some tickets get in there cars and head down the Mountain Parkway

i agree with ace and #4
"The Fan" Wrote:Yes they most certainly can all they have to do is buy some tickets get in there cars and head down the Mountain Parkway
I agree...that might be the only way they make it to region as well
they have to make the region first and i dont think they can do that
Nearly Anything And Everything Can Happen Come Tournament Time. Have Seem Some Strange Things Occur Over The Years. Don't Ever Count Anyone Out. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
The 15th is wide open, but I don't see them as the team to be there in the end. Everyone has a chance this year and I will not count anyone out. If a team gets hot at the right time it is theirs to win. The 15th that is.
"coal_bo" Wrote:can they?
:wtf1: :lol:
they couldnt even win all a state...what makes u think theyre goin to win the big daddy....sorry bobcats ur out againConfusedhithappe
Not a snow-balls chance in hell
:worthy:
"The Fan" Wrote:Yes they most certainly can all they have to do is buy some tickets get in there cars and head down the Mountain Parkway
:lmao:
Don't count out any team, almost any team.

agreed 1,000,000% lol....worst coach in the 58th
Yeah right, BL get to state when they can't even get past JC (whom you said will not reach state).:lmao: :BigLaugh: