Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie 2011-12?
Am hearing some things about Leslie, anyone know any news about their girls program? Have heard Coach Collett is moving over to the boys side to take over for Coach Sizemore who has decided to retire and spend more time with his family. Have also heard if this happens, The Moore girl is transferring, wonder where she would go? Does Perry have any scholarships left? :biggrin:
How good will Leslie be next year? If, Mark does go to the boys I wish him the very best!
where would Moore go?
With Moore and the seniors they have, the lady eagles should be decent. Will Moore leave LEslie?
EKYHoops Wrote:Am hearing some things about Leslie, anyone know any news about their girls program? Have heard Coach Collett is moving over to the boys side to take over for Coach Sizemore who has decided to retire and spend more time with his family. Have also heard if this happens, The Moore girl is transferring, wonder where she would go? Does Perry have any scholarships left? :biggrin:

It can be found.
After Moore's performance in the all star games yesterday, she could probably transfer to any school she wanted.
EKYHoops Wrote:Does Perry have any scholarships left? :biggrin:

Did hear she was dating some boy from Perry! Hmmmmm...:Thumbs:
Wall4president Wrote:Did hear she was dating some boy from Perry! Hmmmmm...:Thumbs:

If she wants to come over to Perry, we will take her. Haters gonna hate.
Katies boyfriend is Michael Napier. Perry Centrals coaches boy. I would say its a done deal. She will be at Perry Central next year.
Okay, can we please keep this about basketball?
LWC Wrote:Okay, can we please keep this about basketball?

I agree, lets keep the personal life off the posts.

So what exactly does Leslie have coming back if their coach stays and no player transfers?
1. If Collett stays, Moore stays.
2. Leslie returns three starters-losing Caldwell and Hillary Moore
3. Leslie should be good; lots of teams overlooked them this year and they did well. They may surprise some folks next year.
Agreed...

Mark is a great coach and an asset to the Leslie County basketball program. I think if he stays the girls coach then no one will transfer. He done a great job with them and they will be dangerous in the future. They have one of the best aau programs in the state.