Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will The MagoffinCo. Lady Hornets Be Flat on FEB 3rd
The Lady Hornets Haven't been on the court since Jan 14th when they beat Belfry. With 20 days of rest, do you think they will come out a little flat or with there frsh legs, will they dominate The Allen Central Lady Rebels. I predict they will come out on fire and win this game by 40+. I think they will put 90 on the score board.........Just my thought...
I agree, I think the girls will be so eager to get back on the court, they will click on all cylinders and hopefully have Michaela back and beat AC by 40.
They won't have any problem.
They come out on Fire and stay that way Magoffin all the way in this one!
i think they''ll reach 100 on this 1
Why so long off. Pup must have planned on going and watching Paintsville all those days off or something :BigLaugh: . J/K

With all jokes aside, Magoffin will have no problem with AC.
why so long of a layoff then come back with ac then breathitt the next night then couple games the next week worked out allright with michaela out but still dont understand
I dont like that scheduling but at least they come back against some one like AC instead of coming back and playing like Belfry...They win this one with ease
The reason for the delay in the schedule was due to playing two tournaments during Christmas. Hopefully the Lady Hornets will come back strong ever. Good Luck with the remainder of the season.
They will come out ready to play in this game and the good news about the long break is that Michaela is out of her walking boot now :wenumber1 :welcome: