Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PayPal Cal = Billy Clyde
8-8 vs the SEC on the road in two years......:lmao:
wow this is random? #1 recruiting class 3 years running= champioships in the future
Win one big game and now you feel the need to comment? I'm pretty sure we're 2-1 against Big East teams this year. Had Kemba Walker not been playing subconscious at the time we'd be 3-0. Actually none of those games were in the friendly confines of Rupp.
Dan hates Kentucky more than the devil hates christians. A traitor to my family
Hey Dangerous, I haven't said anything all season about you cracking on UK but just let me tell you this why dont you go ahead take that lil wvu coonskin hat shine it up real nice for me and go ahead and stick it where the sun don't shine.

:biggrin:
CardinalAlum Wrote:Hey Dangerous, I haven't said anything all season about you cracking on UK but just let me tell you this why dont you go ahead take that lil wvu coonskin hat shine it up real nice for me and go ahead and stick it where the sun don't shine.

:biggrin:

:lmao:
He hates Louisville almost as much as he hates kentucky. WV fans have had very little to cheer about except for the last ten years.They are very very jealous of KY and Louisville.
catwoman Wrote:He hates Louisville almost as much as he hates kentucky. WV fans have had very little to cheer about except for the last ten years.They are very very jealous of KY and Louisville.

Easy now! Let's not go stereotyping all WVU fans because of what Dan says. I get very annoyed listening to a lot of UK fans (so much so as to just about turn me against UK), but I do no lump all UK fans together. So don't go bashing WVU or WVU fans because you want to choke Dan.
By the way Dan how is Wvu's recruiting class looking for next year,because UK's is looking real good and if we keep out starters I believe you'll see that SEC record of loses get mighty small.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:8-8 vs the SEC on the road in two years......:lmao:

Big difference, cal will be here next year Smile. And my Paypal Account will be paying another year subscription to his website Smile
Overall record
Billy Gillispie 40-27
John Calipari 57-11

Calipari>Gillispie
Just giving dan a hard time. I root like crazy for WV. I know not all wv fans are jealous but a high percentage of them are especially in northern west virginia. Dan hates everyone except WV. Marshall has fans like that too and Im ashamed of them all. I dont like to watch or talk sports with haters. Dan is a friend of the family, why he chooses to bash on a daily basis something we cherish is beyond me
Calipari also brought us an elite eight appearance. Not a first-round exit and an NIT bid. Even if UK lost in the first round this year it will still be pretty obvious that Calipari>Gillispie.
Im not hating on UK they have had a decent season this season. Its last year that they should ahve did better i thought. Atleast a final 4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"

Dude, this is getting a bit old now. It was funny at first, but now you just look stupid. Don't you have anything else to do? Isn't your cousin getting a little bit lonely?

:moon:
haha all of this coming from somebody from west virginia? prolly straight out of boone county with those pathetic whites. WVU is horrible this year. and last year it took a miracle to beat UK. but im sure our 4 starters and 6th man really cared since they all are in the NBA and the only WVU player from last years team that gets any PT is ebanks, and he is still terrible. go make wrong turn 3 and quit posting.
greenstuff22 Wrote:haha all of this coming from somebody from west virginia? prolly straight out of boone county with those pathetic whites. Wvu is horrible this year. And last year it took a miracle to beat uk. But im sure our 4 starters and 6th man really cared since they all are in the nba and the only wvu player from last years team that gets any pt is ebanks, and he is still terrible. Go make wrong turn 3 and quit posting.

l-o-l

Yep, and 16-0 vs. SEC teams at home during that same time. Plus 3-0 vs. the SEC in the tournament. That gives UK a 27-8 record against the rest of the league since Cal took over, for a winning percentage of 77%.

What's WVU's league record during the last two years? I'll tell you, it's actually pretty good at 27-12, for a percentage of 69%. Just not as good as Cal's record.

BTW, how many national titles does WVU have in basketball? Just checking... :biggrin:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^In all fairness, WVU does play in the Beast East.
i hope cal stays at UK for a long time. they'll never win a championship as long as he does. i'm a UK fan, but i hate cal. he's turning me against the cats. he's a terrible coach. great recruiter and facebook/twitter uses, awful x and o coach.