Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the BGR Apparel Idea?
I was just wondering if anything had be done about the possibility of having some BGR apparel made? There had been alot of talk about is in a couple threads a few months ago and I was just wondering if it was actually going to happen or it the idea just kinda fell by the waist-side?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:I was just wondering if anything had be done about the possibility of having some BGR apparel made? There had been alot of talk about is in a couple threads a few months ago and I was just wondering if it was actually going to happen or it the idea just kinda fell by the waist-side?

With school starting and me working 2 jobs i kinda let everyone down on my end of the bargin. And Torqque only sent me a few ideas. The thing about this is people would have to buy the clothes before we had them made since we have no money to start with.
Couldn't you set something up through PayPal?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Wildcatk23 Wrote:With school starting and me working 2 jobs i kinda let everyone down on my end of the bargin. And Torqque only sent me a few ideas. The thing about this is people would have to buy the clothes before we had them made since we have no money to start with.

Yeah, I understand that. I know when the idea was originally thought of it seemed like we had alot of members interested in the idea and contributing different designs and then all of a sudden it just stopped. I would be willing to pay up front for this. Anyways I was just wondering what happened to this idea and what the odds are of this being a possibility?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we need to get some concrete shirt designs. That way when TorQQue and Wildcatk23 get time to set it up, the design is already in place.

What were the most popular ideas?
It would be nice if someone could place all of the design ideas from the old thread into this one and then have a vote on the designs to see which ones are more popular.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think it would be a gr8 ideal so i can wear it in Arkansas,lol
Set it up and let's vote on about 4 different ones for about two weeks. Get two designs and start the store. The expand from there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ght=shirts
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ght=shirts

Here are the two threads about them. If someone wants to save the pictures, start a new thread and start a poll. That would be great!
Sounds great guys, Ill see what i can do.
I would just go get my own made with BGR on the front, if it was ok with QQ... Cause IMO a BGR store is not very realistic... I haven't seen him put his 2 cents in on any of it so really I think its just a waste of time.. Let's just all get his approval of it, and just order off of someone who makes shirts.. Simple as that.
Ballers Wrote:I would just go get my own made with BGR on the front, if it was ok with QQ... Cause IMO a BGR store is not very realistic... I haven't seen him put his 2 cents in on any of it so really I think its just a waste of time.. Let's just all get his approval of it, and just order off of someone who makes shirts.. Simple as that.

We already have Torquee approval. He made a few of the designs himself.