• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 16th Region Draw
Upper Bracket

Lewis Co vs Boyd Co
Rowan Co vs West Carter

Lower Bracket

Elliott Co vs Fleming Co
Ashland vs Russell
does anyone know which bracket plays Tuesday and which Wednesday?
Boyd County plays tuesday at 6:30.
ozzy72666 Wrote:Boyd County plays tuesday at 6:30.

Can't wait.
Congratulations to the Vikings, good game last night. Looks like they got a decent draw.
The One Man Wrote:does anyone know which bracket plays Tuesday and which Wednesday?

Tuesday, March 1

Lewis Co. vs Boyd Co. 6:30 p.m.
Rowan Co. vs West Carter 8:00 p.m.

Wednesday, March 2

Elliot Co. vs Fleming Co. 6:30 p.m.
Ashland vs Russell 8:00 p.m.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Lewis over Boyd
Rowan over West
Ashland over Russell
Elliott over Fleming

Rowan over Lewis Sad
Ashland over Elliott

Ashland over Rowan
Colonels87 Wrote:Congratulations to the Vikings, good game last night. Looks like they got a decent draw.

I dont think this is a decent draw. IMO this is the as bad as it could get.
LClion4life Wrote:Lewis over Boyd
Rowan over West
Ashland over Russell
Elliott over Fleming

Rowan over Lewis Sad
Ashland over Elliott

Ashland over Rowan

Lewis over Boyd 65-54
West over Rowan 68-67
Elliott over Fleming 72-59
Ashland over Russell 70-59

Lewis over West 63-62
Elliott over Ashland 69-64

Eliott over Lewis 58-49
ky wildcats Wrote:I dont think this is a decent draw. IMO this is the as bad as it could get.

Not as bad as they could get, they could have drawn West for the first round and still had Ashland in the same bracket to worry about in the second! :biggrin:
Rowan has the toughest first round game with west.ashland has the hardest way to go with russell,elliott and rowan..no easy way for the 2 favorites
ky wildcats Wrote:I dont think this is a decent draw. IMO this is the as bad as it could get.

That is why we have opinions and why they play the games. I think it is a good draw. Rowan and West played both there games early. I am pretty sure that Rowan will not be over looking Rayburn and company. I will agree if RC does not come out to play, they could have a early departure. So WC fans please keep making predictions, so that the Vikings will stay focused.
West is a good team and RC will have there hands full. but being in the opposite bracket as ashland and elliott worked out well for RC.
I think that West, Ashland, and Rowan are about even. And Elliott is in that mix too when Knipp decides to take over. I would put Lewis just outside that group as a solid team to round out the top 5 of this year's 16th region.
LClion4life Wrote:I think that West, Ashland, and Rowan are about even. And Elliott is in that mix too when Knipp decides to take over. I would put Lewis just outside that group as a solid team to round out the top 5 of this year's 16th region.

I agree, really competitive region.
My picks have Ashland and Rowan in the finals with Rowan winning by 2.
I agree about Ashland and Rowan in finals but would like to see Boyd bump Lewis. They have had a great turn around from a year ago. Ashland in the end
Ashland over Russell by 11+.

Ashland over Elliott by 8+.

Ashland over Rowan by 5+.:1:
16th Lion Wrote:I agree about Ashland and Rowan in finals but would like to see Boyd bump Lewis. They have had a great turn around from a year ago. Ashland in the end

If Lewis plays anywhere near as good as they did in the 63rd title game, it could be over quick. But they better not overlook Boyd because they already showed Russell in the first week of the season what can happen when you overlook them.
ky wildcats Wrote:Lewis over Boyd 65-54
West over Rowan 68-67
Elliott over Fleming 72-59
Ashland over Russell 70-59

Lewis over West 63-62
Elliott over Ashland 69-64

Eliott over Lewis 58-49

Missed some