Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Co. @ Ashland - Scrimmage 8/12?
What happened in this one on August 12? Any updates would be appreciated.
Ashland 40
Mason 26
Thanks BADCAT. Any details?
Ashland looked pretty solid on both sighs of the ball, against a very good Mason Co team. Ashlands running game was the pleasant surprise they looked really good with speed an power coming from Cody Watts, Jr. Matt McLeod Sr. Chris Pritchard Sr. An the offense looked as good or better with super sophomore Arron Elam at Qb. Senior Sam hunter 4 yr started doesn't have the speed an power running of Elam. But still runs this team extremely well an knows his receivers very well, Ashland has a ton of talented receivers Ryan whetsel, malic Massey, Cody withrow, Tyler rose, Cory Gregg, an 2 very capable Qb's an to go along with it this year unlike yrs past are very good up front, Cade obryanJr, Shannon justice Jr. Will anchor this O-line an also run the defense as middle linebacker, this presence up front will be the difference maker for this years team. An no surprise Ashland will not be kicking extra points they will go for 2 everytime as they are almost 80% with there conversions over last several years. An were 100% against mason making all 5 conversions. Mason Co will win alot of games this year, very talented an as always well coached! Class bunch over there in maysville!!
Ashland looked pretty solid on both sides of the ball, against a very good Mason Co team. Ashlands running game was the big surprise they looked really good with speed an power coming from Cody Watts, Jr. Matt McLeod Sr. Chris Pritchard Sr. An the offense looked as good or better with super sophomore Arron Elam at Qb. Senior Sam hunter 4 yr started doesn't have the speed an power running of Elam. But this is hunters team he still runs this team extremely well an knows his receivers very well, Ashland has a ton of talented receivers Ryan whetsel, malic Massey, Cody withrow, Tyler rose, Cory Gregg, an 2 very capable Qb's an to go along with it this year unlike yrs past are very good up front, D-end an O-tackle Cade obryan Jr. An Shannon justice Jr. Will anchor this O-line an justice runs the defense as middle linebacker, this presence up front will be the difference maker for this years team. An no surprise Ashland will not be kicking extra points they will go for 2 everytime as they are almost 80% with there conversions over last several years. An were 100% against mason making all 5 conversions. Mason Co will win alot of games this year, very talented an as always well coached! Class bunch over there in maysville!!
Don't have a dog in this fight but I went to watch this one anyway.I only stayed for the first half but I thought the Huter kid looked good but was disappointed in the way mason looked I was expecting more. Without a doubt the Harris kid is very good but wasn't impressed at all with them up front.Just my 2 cents