Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 75 Magoffin Co 72
"Sports Fanatic" Wrote:Examples- Pt guards that set offense and are not worried about scoring

now hold up just one minuate, have you watched a magoffin game before?? have you ever watched tyler hunley play basketball, that kid does not fuel off the points, he fuels off the passes he makes, i try to tell the kid to shoot more, but he wont because he says it does not satisfiy him to shoot the ball, he loves to pass, and believe me tyler does not worry about points, the only thing he is worried about is getting assists and not many turnovers in a game, to him thats wat makes him happy
Williams playing defense!! HAHA i hope your joking. Sean Thompson had 31 points and 20 rebounds, Kyle Rice dropped 22 and Wes Helton scored 29 and whatever he scored friday. So don't tell me that he plays defense. And he has only had double digit rebounds 2 times this year. So he doesn't do that either.
all this stuff about the officials is getting really tiresome... I know one of the MC players and talked to him at McDonalds after the game... he never once complained about the officials.. actually he said it was about even in bad calls for both teams... so if the players don't have a problem then what is the big deal with everyone else complaining... tough loss for MC but you all will rebound... good win for the Tigers hopefully we can record some wins this week and go to Richmond
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:all this stuff about the officials is getting really tiresome... I know one of the MC players and talked to him at McDonalds after the game... he never once complained about the officials.. actually he said it was about even in bad calls for both teams... so if the players don't have a problem then what is the big deal with everyone else complaining... tough loss for MC but you all will rebound... good win for the Tigers hopefully we can record some wins this week and go to Richmond
so sorry to tire you dont like the complaining dont read the post
if the score was differnt everyone from paintsville would be complaing about the refs its just not a win win situation.
The 57th is going to be a battle for these teams to advance to the region this year.
congrats paintsville
i wasnt even talking about the 10 point lead
Congrats P-ville and Hornets you look tough.......now just live up to the rep! Almost there!
"The Cheem" Wrote:if the score was differnt everyone from paintsville would be complaing about the refs its just not a win win situation.

yeah... those that are naive enough to think that is why a team loses or wins a game... all year it has been nothing but people bashing the refs but NEWSFLASH... the reffing has been like this for several years, not just this one... there is no point in complaining because it won't change the outcome... you or whomever your team may be, just has to suck it up and play harder the next game...
:bow:
the only reason that people bashes the refs is cause they suck like no other and this year is the worst they have ever been!!!
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:now hold up just one minuate, have you watched a magoffin game before?? have you ever watched tyler hunley play basketball, that kid does not fuel off the points, he fuels off the passes he makes, i try to tell the kid to shoot more, but he wont because he says it does not satisfiy him to shoot the ball, he loves to pass, and believe me tyler does not worry about points, the only thing he is worried about is getting assists and not many turnovers in a game, to him thats wat makes him happy
couldnt agree more there this kid will not shoot for the world hardly ive seen him pass when he's had a wide open shot
Sounds to me like Paintsville is struggling. JC beat them and then they barely beat Magoffin; the team that JC beat easily. Sounds to me like Paintsville is Overrated. Especially Landon Slone, I have seen him play and each game Grimm has had a better game.
Magoffin is playing good right now tough loss but i am sure they will make some noise in the tourney.
"aly10" Wrote:Sounds to me like Paintsville is struggling. JC beat them and then they barely beat Magoffin; the team that JC beat easily. Sounds to me like Paintsville is Overrated. Especially Landon Slone, I have seen him play and each game Grimm has had a better game.
I think that Landon just gets keyed on more than some of the other guys.
Congrats paitsvill....