Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Middle School Tournament
Belfry Middle School played Warfield Middle tonight at Lawrence Co. BMS advances to second round vs Johnson Central tomorrow night.

Congrats to BMS....TongueirateSku
BCMS vs. JCMS should be a great game!
Warfield 5 fouls, BMS 19 fouls. WMS about 20 FT's, BMS 4. Continues the trend of BMS getting beat on going out of county. We are lucky Strothers hasn't been seriously injured because the way teams literally BEAT on the kid and he breathes on someone:ref1:

If its called the same way tomorrow JMS will win by 10-15 pts.....called fairly its a toss up.

I will say this though this 8th grade class is taking their lumps and laying the foundation for some domination, so get us this year while you can, because NEXT year, we are going to punish people
Congrats BMS

i would say JMS will win the next one though

But good luck to both teams
I think that if BMS plays the way they did last night--and the refs call even close to a fair game ( ie call a walk when steps are taken- call a foul when they are hanging of the players arms- both teams-)--then this team is hard to beat. They played good team ball last night, probably the best that they have all season.
i think that jcms will win the mountain middle school classic tournament.... b/c of nathan dillon, chris hill, jeremy stacy, and josh lakey.... they are all exellent ball players
GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!! oh yeah does any body know anything about jcms 7th grade ball-team the last time i heard they beat rose hill 7th by 2 tanner bratton had like 24 pts and 12 rbs that is outstanding for an 7th grader
actually the 7th grade JCMS team is awesome they have lost one game at Rose Hill by 2 points but they got revenge and won by 5 points. Dustin Caldwell, Tanner Bratton, Cody Parker, Josh Green, Michael Powers play great together. They already won the Mountain Middle Conference and they will play in the OVC tournament in which they have beat every team.
Congrats to the little Pirates and I wish them the best of Luck in the tournament !!!

Go BMS !!!
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Congrats to the little Pirates and I wish them the best of Luck in the tournament !!!

Go BMS !!!

Belfry lost last night to JCM score was 45-38...the boys played hard and hung with them until the final buzzer. Not a bad showing considering we were without a key player...