Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavaliers 126 Clippers 119 F/OT
The losing streak is finally over.
Dang it. The streak ends at 26 games. 55 Days.
LOL @ The Cavs getting confetti poured down after the win, and the announcers freaking out.

:Clap:
I thought it was Game 7 of the NBA Finals Big Grin
It felt like it was a momentus occasion.

I feel so bad for Byron Scott. The guy is a great coach that got dealt a bad hand with injuries and an awful team.
LWC Wrote:It felt like it was a momentus occasion.

I feel so bad for Byron Scott. The guy is a great coach that got dealt a bad hand with injuries and an awful team.

Scott is a class act who truly thought he was coming into a situation where the owner was confident he would land LBJ.
Good to see the Cavs win with MO Back.
DiD ANYONE see that monster BLOCK on Blake Griffin? Hickson sent it out.
From the little that I saw Hickson played some good defense.
They finally won a game!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Did anyone other than me and Baron Davis think that Hickson goaltended at the end of regulation?
zaga_fan Wrote:Did anyone other than me and Baron Davis think that Hickson goaltended at the end of regulation?

And the refs miss a call? Never.
Big Grin
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And the refs miss a call? Never.

I don't know if they did or not.
I was just wondering what everyone thought.
I know 99% of the time when the ball is just starting to drop the refs don't call it.
Shaq blocked one of Iverson's floaters in the finals once and I thought it was a goaltend but no one else on the planet did.
It even gets replayed a thousand times in sports montages as a marquee play from that series.

I'm just quick to blow the whistle on a goaltend.
zaga_fan Wrote:Did anyone other than me and Baron Davis think that Hickson goaltended at the end of regulation?

I also thought it was goal-tending when I seen the play.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
:letsparty
MisterPerfect Wrote:I also thought it was goal-tending when I seen the play.

When I saw it live, I grabbed my head and said "No!" cause I thought it was a goaltend, but then I saw it from the "facing the rim" angle and said thank you Lord.