Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 68 - Phelps 59
Ok I have had enough of all this nonsense that has been running on this thread. To end conclusion on the subject of two Central basketball/football players. Currently the investegation has halted. Last week there was a hearing in Lexington in regards to the two players in question. The two had different lawyers and at that time the judge told the KHSAA commisioner and board they had 40 days to send him a recommendation. So as of now they are eligable untill ruled by the judge. Yet again the KHSAA has 40 days to give their recommendation to the judge. From what I have heard one of the hearings went better then the other and some faculty were on hand to support the two youngmen. So...there is the truth on what is going on...If ruled ineligable all football games will be forfited and as what I am aware basketball will be as well. However, the way it looks basketball season will be over by the time anything is determined.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Ok I have had enough of all this nonsense that has been running on this thread. To end conclusion on the subject of two Central basketball/football players. Currently the investegation has halted. Last week there was a hearing in Lexington in regards to the two players in question. The two had different lawyers and at that time the judge told the KHSAA commisioner and board they had 40 days to send him a recommendation. So as of now they are eligable untill ruled by the judge. Yet again the KHSAA has 40 days to give their recommendation to the judge. From what I have heard one of the hearings went better then the other and some faculty were on hand to support the two youngmen. So...there is the truth on what is going on...If ruled ineligable all football games will be forfited and as what I am aware basketball will be as well. However, the way it looks basketball season will be over by the time anything is determined.

Thank you!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Thank you!

no problem with furthur questions feel free to PM...but for now that discussion needs to be ended on any thread untill furthur confirmation on a ruling is presented please. Thank you everyone in advance for your cooperation.
Get it back on topic!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]