Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 52 Ballard Memorial 51
Final.

Carla Booth with 30 i believe.
Great game ladies! About half of Carla's points came from the charity stripe. Good luck tomorrow SC.
Ummm?
A tie?
fix the score, 52, 51, SC with the win
Booth just played herself into strong consideration for Miss bball
The Lady Cards had 22 at the half and Booth had 20 of them
Carla Booth willed her team to the victory on her soon to be homecourt at EKU:1:
Great win for the lady cards
Great win for the Cardinals. Booth had an awesome game, but she sure needs some more help out there.
Darth Vader Wrote:Great win for the lady cards

Sheldon Clark's Clara Booth obviously is a tremendous player, and it seems that she has some help at times. Great win for the Cards.
Gutty win for the Lady Cards. Booth really stepped up big.:Thumbs:
Congrats SC
The Contrarian Wrote:Sheldon Clark's Clara Booth obviously is a tremendous player, and it seems that she has some help at times. Great win for the Cards.
she had plenty of help in the 2nd half they settled down after halftime.Newsome came up big in 2nd half I think she had the steal to ice the game,Porter had alot of rebounds and Hammonds made a big 3 and a layup and her and Hatfield played inspiring defese after halftime Hatfield shut down their big girl in the 2nd she was the won that hurt SC bad in the first.Sheldon Clark just like most teams needs this kind of effort from the whole team to win big games like this:Thumbs:
D IT UP Wrote:Booth just played herself into strong consideration for Miss bball

One of the most ridiculous statements I've seen in some time. She has NO chance to win Miss Basketball, and it doesn't mean she isn't a very good basketball player. Sara Hammonds will, deservedly, win Miss Basketball, and Booth will not be in the top 5 IMO.
HD28 Wrote:One of the most ridiculous statements I've seen in some time. She has NO chance to win Miss Basketball, and it doesn't mean she isn't a very good basketball player. Sara Hammonds will, deservedly, win Miss Basketball, and Booth will not be in the top 5 IMO.
Sara Hammond will probally win miss basketball but to say Booth will not be in the top 5 you must be a mental case Booth is the best gaurd in her class in the state if Booth had the help that Hammond has Booth would win miss basketball.
Not saying that Rock isn't a good team but Hammond makes everyone around her better. Many scouts and coaches have said that if she chose to fill out the stat sheet, she could. She defers to her teammates to make them better.
LWC Wrote:Not saying that Rock isn't a good team but Hammond makes everyone around her better. Many scouts and coaches have said that if she chose to fill out the stat sheet, she could. She defers to her teammates to make them better.
let me make this clear I am not saying nothing
bad about Sara Hammond she is the best at her position just as Booth is at her's I am just saying that if Booth had the teamates that Sara Hammond it hard to pick from the two.I have saw Hammond play she is fantastic but some people havn't saw Booth play and they try to say she is not top 5 in state,I sure would like to see them 5 play
TopDog Wrote:let me make this clear I am not saying nothing
bad about Sara Hammond she is the best at her position just as Booth is at her's I am just saying that if Booth had the teamates that Sara Hammond it hard to pick from the two.I have saw Hammond play she is fantastic but some people havn't saw Booth play and they try to say she is not top 5 in state,I sure would like to see them 5 play

Not saying that you said anything negative. I am just pointing out that their is a very clear choice as to the best in the state: Sara Hammond. Look at the offer sheets if nothing else. The premiere coaches saw something super-special in Sara that warranted offers from UCONN, Louisville, Vandy, WKU, EKU, Marshall, etc....

Not to take anything away from Carla Booth, but that is like comparing Pippen to Jordan. Both are top 50 NBA players, but one is clearly at the top.
Hammonds takes her team with her, she is more concerned about winning than scoring. She also is a great defensive player. She plays on both ends of the court. She makes her teammates better.
TopDog Wrote:let me make this clear I am not saying nothing

Let me get this straight. You aren't saying anything bad about Hammond, but you are saying something bad about Booth's teammates?
Cardinal Fan 12 Wrote:Let me get this straight. You aren't saying anything bad about Hammond, but you are saying something bad about Booth's teammates?
I would never say anything bad about Booth's teammates they are all young and they play hard they are just not as good as Hammonds teammates I say Hammond has upperclassmen playing with her.Booth is the most unselfish player I have ever saw she makes everyone around her better also with around 6 assits a game 5 steals and 7 rebounds she plays both ends as well.She would rather have 10+assits and win a game than 30+pts and lose
Grats SC