Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Ringtones???
Anybody know where I can get some free ones (Tom Petty preferably)?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
What kind of phone do u have?
-STAT- Wrote:What kind of phone do u have?

Nokia
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Search for free ringtones and your make and model of your cellphone on Google. I have found them that way before but I can't remember the site at all.

Bluetooth is how I get all of mine.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Bluetooth is amazing.

im surprised they dont get rid of it tho lol no one buys ringtones anymore
People would riot in the streets if they took Bluetooth away because they are so used to having it. It would be like Myspace being destroyed, people's worlds would start to crumble, lol.

be careful if there is a mention of myspace shutting down suicides will raise by about 3y5983563391-y-18967-634%
LMFAO! You are probably right Panther.

Yea u know it but bluetooth is unreal
We were in the hall the other day waiting on the lady to print my schedule so I could buy books and a friend of mine was going to send another girl a song. Her phone detected two phones and it said Megan on it. They weren't really paying attention and I saw a girl on a cellphone and I was like Are you Megan? She was confused but was like Yea. I told her what had happened and how I knew her name, it was funny.

haha
Bluetooth is the shiznit fo sho!

Free ringtones any time...Half the songs play 1-2 minutes
yeh bluetooth is awesome
Woo Wee Wrote:Bluetooth is the shiznit fo sho!

Free ringtones any time...Half the songs play 1-2 minutes

I guess you need internet to get any of them........ I don't have internet at the moment.
Then how are you on this website? ahah just wondering
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Then how are you on this website? ahah just wondering

I meant on my phone.............
haha oh i kinda figured
I bought that stupid little Pantech ("The Smallest Flip Camera Phone Ever") phone just for the novelty of it... later found out that it wasn't Bluetooth enabled. Forget that... Cingular.com doesn't have a good selection of Jack Johnson ringtones, and I'm not real keen on paying $2.99 for every one I'd like to buy, either (I'm high maintenance).

To make a long story short, I did an "exception upgrade"... and paid a little bit more for it, but I got the Samsung D807 (the slider) and now can make my own ringtones and send them from my computer to my phone via Bluetooth... ya know, cause I'm a nerd like that.
I wishthere was a website where u could get free ringtones from!!
Try http://mobile17.smashsworld.com (I think that's the site) You can make your own and they are reaaalllyy cheap and you get them in 2 or 3 mins. or you can get free ones that you make yourself but you have to wait awhile.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Yeah Bluetooth is awesome, Idk how many ringtones Ive got b/c of it. Alot tho.
myxer.com

Great place for FREE R-TONES
mobiles24.com
If I have unlimited texting, does that mean I get those for free from the 2 sites listed?