Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 37 Shelby Valley 35
Taylor Watkins gets a big rebound and the put back as time expires to win 37 35
this is a huge upset since last time these teams meet it was all SV nice win for BL
wow...that's a pretty low score for varsity
Didnt Valley beat BL on a last second tip-in during the Regional Tourney last year? Turn-around fair play......Confusedhh:
LuckyEddie Wrote:Didnt Valley beat BL on a last second tip-in during the Regional Tourney last year? Turn-around fair play......Confusedhh:

SV killed BL in the All A 61-36 this year
wow what a game....the girls stepped up and played tonight, keleigh the vampire wagner and taylor watkins really shut down the colemon girl!!!
LuckyEddie Wrote:Didnt Valley beat BL on a last second tip-in during the Regional Tourney last year? Turn-around fair play......Confusedhh:
in the regional tourney game last year, valley beat BL when brooke coleman went to the line for 2 freethrows after a foul that clearly wasn't committed was called on megan hamilton.
BB5 Wrote:Taylor Watkins gets a big rebound and the put back as time expires to win 37 35

Was that how it ended, I seem to remember Hott making the last shot & winning the game.
BB25 Wrote:in the regional tourney game last year, valley beat BL when brooke coleman went to the line for 2 freethrows after a foul that clearly wasn't committed was called on megan hamilton.

Umm, no, that wasn't the Coleman girl - I think that was Swindall, not sure. Why are you all hatin' on the Coleman girl anyway?
Hott did shoot, but missed & Watkins got the rebound & the put back as the time expired.
Also, Brooke Coleman is one of the best players in this region.. I don't feel like anyone is hating on her, but Betsy Layne did a good job of keeping the ball away from her during this game.

Congrats LadyCats!
You're correct, that is how it ended. Sorry.