Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Bulldogs (come on)
I just left the Hazard and UHA game. (Hazard lost) Hazard just made me sick watching them. I'm from Hazard and I know every player on the team personally. And that was the worst ball game I believe I have ever seen. I can understand the missed shots, it happens, but no heart and ball control was what made me sick. This team doesn't know what it means to have Hazard PRIDE. Hazard is one of the best basketball programs in Eastern Kentucky and this team doesn't respect that. The team does have some talent just NO HEART. I wish Buckhorn would have made the trip to Richmond because I know for sure they would have played hard. This team needs to turn things around NOW. They draw Monday and Buckhorn or Perry will send the Bulldogs home in the first round.

If Hazard finds some kind of PRIDE inside their-selves, they can make a run again.
I agree !! Myself, Mom, Dad, Husband and Daughter all graduated from Hazard !! Husband and Daughter played basketball and always gave 110 %. You just dont see that in this team. Lets go Dawgs , put your heart in it !!!!Play Hard !!!
ekff Wrote:I just left the Hazard and UHA game. (Hazard lost) Hazard just made me sick watching them. I'm from Hazard and I know every player on the team personally. And that was the worst ball game I believe I have ever seen. I can understand the missed shots, it happens, but no heart and ball control was what made me sick. This team doesn't know what it means to have Hazard PRIDE. Hazard is one of the best basketball programs in Eastern Kentucky and this team doesn't respect that. The team does have some talent just NO HEART. I wish Buckhorn would have made the trip to Richmond because I know for sure they would have played hard. This team needs to turn things around NOW. They draw Monday and Buckhorn or Perry will send the Bulldogs home in the first round.

If Hazard finds some kind of PRIDE inside their-selves, they can make a run again.

Are all the players from Hazard?
So what was the score? I really never considered hazard even having a chance in this game.
Eric Back came to Hazard when Al Holland came and Back sat out a year before he could play.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Are all the players from Hazard?

Typical post from you :eyeroll:

I'm back benchwarmer Smile
triplemaniaman Wrote:Typical post from you :eyeroll:

Oh it's going to be fun.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Oh it's going to be fun.

I've missed you and your idiotic posts.
triplemaniaman Wrote:I've missed you and your idiotic posts.

:eyeroll:
hazard has played very inconsistent this year.
triplemaniaman Wrote:Typical post from you :eyeroll:

You Knott fans haven't had a very big presence on here this year.
I've enjoyed arguing with you over the years...
you guys need to step it up Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:You Knott fans haven't had a very big presence on here this year.
I've enjoyed arguing with you over the years...
you guys need to step it up Wink

triplemaniaman is not a Knott County fan.
Aslan Wrote:This is not Knott County Central, sorry.

Nor Perry County
Aslan Wrote:Why lie?

The same for you.
Benchwarmer Wrote:triplemaniaman is not a Knott County fan.

I must have been mistaken...
whats up with his location being listed as knott countys gym?
Benchwarmer Wrote:The same for you.

Shame on you Benchwarmer for questioning "God's chosen people". Nothing but truthfulness and honesty from the Punkin Palace peons. :please: