Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Ky. Cantrell Rankings
13th Region- Clay Co. #1
14th Region- Perry Co. #1
15th Region- Shelby Valley #1
16th Region- Ashland #1
I agree with 3 of the 4 I don't think Ashland is first in their region. Fleming co just has one loss. East Carter is right there with Fleming. Rowan Co. has 4 loses but 3 of the games were on the road to 3 teams who are very good teams.
That looks about right from what I know about these teams. I dont know much about the 16th region though. Shelby Valley is playing really good basketball right now, although they havent faced many tough teams just yet with the exception of Carrol County. Which is there only loss.
I don't really see what your looking at but east got beat by boyd, ashland won, fleming barely beat morgan, ashland beat them bad playing every girl on their roster plenty of minutes, and what 3 teams r good that beat rowan i seen 1 good team they lost to. Ashland got only 2 road losses, 1 of them to a team that would possible win the 16th and 1 that would own the 16th, but their from ohio. the scary part is Ashland's super young and still learning to play with each other inside a new system.
Ashland is a good team thats true. I just think Fleming is the best right now with 1 loss. They Had a big win last night at West Carter they were up by 20 most of the game. Both teams are unbeaten in the region when they play next Monday at Blazer we will find out.