Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2011
What do you think about Corbin Football in 2011?
we should be alright were losing alot of talent but were also gaining alot of talent we are going to need some young guys to step up for us this year but if we can go to log mountain and pull out a win there look for the hounds in the state title game
redhounds Wrote:we should be alright were losing alot of talent but were also gaining alot of talent we are going to need some young guys to step up for us this year but if we can go to log mountain and pull out a win there look for the hounds in the state title game

I like your enthusiasm but you cannot be serious. Im not sure if you seen the realignment but that road also means playing Lou. Central as well in the state semis i believe. Consider that a blow out, if Corbin can get past bell, which i dont see happening either.
Schedule????
redhounds Wrote:we should be alright were losing alot of talent but were also gaining alot of talent we are going to need some young guys to step up for us this year but if we can go to log mountain and pull out a win there look for the hounds in the state title game

You are losing 1 or 2 good players, most were soph this year, Corbin will be loaded for the next 3 to 4 yrs.
Louisville Central this year could possible be one of the top 5 teams in entire state this season.
Corbin will have a really good team. Not sure if they can beat up Bell because they have some skills guys from the sounds of it. But Corbin is going to be loaded in the next 3-4 years.
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:Corbin will have a really good team. Not sure if they can beat up Bell because they have some skills guys from the sounds of it. But Corbin is going to be loaded in the next 3-4 years.

Middle school doesnt always translate into high school.
I would say Corbin will be average and steal a district championship or two off bell out of the next five but that will be all. The state semis will probably be as far as either one goes for the next few years with all of the talent in the west. It really hurt both schools being stuck in a western region.
Does anyone have Corbins schedule.

Bell County
South Laurel

Those are the only two I know of.
I sure wish they would have scheduled Whitley!!!!!!!
Any news on any new kids coming out for the team or transferring in? Likewise are there any players who wont be playing this year who played last year?