Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Perry County Central 12/14
Thoughts!!!!!!
PCC by 7
33 to 26
Great game!!! Man I think that this going to be a back and forth game. Johnson seems to have a little more size so I will say JC by 4 or 5 in the end.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Perry Central -54
Johnson Central - 48
Young or not, Perry is tough at home. I also don't see too many big men in eastern Kentucky stopping Cornett.
Perry - 56
Johnson 50
If they get to play I think PCC wins this one.
Should be a good game to watch. If played.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
PCC by 7
It should be a pretty good game.
This will be a very good game, but PCC is a very tough place to play. JC has the horse to win, but may not have all the football players back in form and the team chemistry may not be there yet. Early in the year, but this game will help both teams fine tune thier program.
How did Johnson Central get beaten by Bath Co. earlier this season?

Bath is a below avg team in the 16th region, and it cant be a good sign being beaten by a sub par team if JC is going to compete for a regional title in the 15th
Are they still playing this?..If so I'll take Perry by 3 at home.
So this got rescheduled???
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:So this got rescheduled???

yess. for the 29th of January.