Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Boyle Co.
thoughts and predictions ?:thanks:
Ill take Knox in a close one.
I herd that Boyle county's best player is out for the season. Boyle Co runs the Princeston offense. If KC can handle the inside outside game they will win. Knox Central in this one.
I expect it to be close but with the loss of Jacob Bodner it will be sometime in January before we are playing our best ball as the team is learning on the job how to win without Bodner. Not only was he our best player he was also our leader. Great game for the junior loaded Rebels to gain experience. I can't wait for tipoff.
RebelPride12 Wrote:I expect it to be close but with the loss of Jacob Bodner it will be sometime in January before we are playing our best ball as the team is learning on the job how to win without Bodner. Not only was he our best player he was also our leader. Great game for the junior loaded Rebels to gain experience. I can't wait for tipoff.

Is Bodner still going to get to play baseball at Xavier after the injury? And will he need surgery?
the dark wizard Wrote:Is Bodner still going to get to play baseball at Xavier after the injury? And will he need surgery?

Yes. He was diagnosed with a torn ACL on a Thursday and that Saturday Xavier informed him they would be honoring his scholarship. They said it happens all of the time.

He had surgery on November 30 and it went well. I don't know if he has returned to school yet but when he is able to I look forward to seeing him on the bench mentoring and still leading his team.
RebelPride12 Wrote:Yes. He was diagnosed with a torn ACL on a Thursday and that Saturday Xavier informed him they would be honoring his scholarship. They said it happens all of the time.

He had surgery on November 30 and it went well. I don't know if he has returned to school yet but when he is able to I look forward to seeing him on the bench mentoring and still leading his team.

I assume he is done for the year in Basketball? If so, will he be playing any Baseball this spring?
the dark wizard Wrote:I assume he is done for the year in Basketball? If so, will he be playing any Baseball this spring?

Best case scenario he'll be back in time for the District Tourney in baseball but he is moving forward with the reality that his high school athletic career is over. He was told at least 6 months of healing and rehab is needed. If he can pitch in May then he will. Just have to wait and see how the healing process goes. I believe he would have gone down as one of the greatest pitchers ever at Boyle County. He is one of my top 3 favorite all time Rebels.
RebelPride12 Wrote:Best case scenario he'll be back in time for the District Tourney in baseball but he is moving forward with the reality that his high school athletic career is over. He was told at least 6 months of healing and rehab is needed. If he can pitch in May then he will. Just have to wait and see how the healing process goes. I believe he would have gone down as one of the greatest pitchers ever at Boyle County. He is one of my top 3 favorite all time Rebels.

Agreed:Thumbs:
When creating a new thread regarding a prediction between two teams, make sure that you put the date in the title as well.

EX: Lakers @ Knicks 11/30

Also, make sure you spell teams names out. There are many other LC's, JC's, PCC's, etc. out there.

Thanks. BGR Staff

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=51119