Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs Allen Central 12/3
Thoughts?
Allen Central by 8
allen central rebels Wrote:Allen Central by 8

I cant agree with that...BL has way to much size and i think Martin and Roberts will both have good games...I got bl by 15+
If AC has any chance they will have to make alot of 3's
AC has two 6'3 players one 6'2 and one 6'5 i dont see how you say they have way to much size...and they have 2 or 3 really good three point shooters.
Betsy Layne.
allen central rebels Wrote:AC has two 6'3 players one 6'2 and one 6'5 i dont see how you say they have way to much size...and they have 2 or 3 really good three point shooters.

where were these players tonight against Jackson? i seen 1 that got numerous mins. but imma say BL by 15+.
Gonna go with BL. Might be closer than expected though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
i watched both teams play over summer. and watched the betsy layne/phelps game. imma say allen central wins this one. close game but alllen central pulls it off.
Icey Hot Wrote:i watched both teams play over summer. and watched the betsy layne/phelps game. imma say allen central wins this one. close game but alllen central pulls it off.

How can you say ac...when BL beat Phelps by 32 easily and ac only beat them by 8...BL didnt even have there starting point guard and martin was in foul trouble
First off AC beat Phelps by like 15, and alot of the players was in foul trouble in that game as you say martin was.They shot 30+ free throws.and lastnight AC beat Jackson city by 44.
Well alright...Lets just see tomorrow night...
::Famous:: Wrote:How can you say ac...when BL beat Phelps by 32 easily and ac only beat them by 8...BL didnt even have there starting point guard and martin was in foul trouble

::Famous:: Wrote:Well alright...Lets just see tomorrow night...

Sounds Good.
Betsy Layne dfense is right, the team is very fast. I can see why u would say Allen Centrel close win by watching the Phelps Betsy Layne game. A couple of key players wasn't hitting and a key player was out. So you know thats going to change. Bobcats by 17...:rockon:
Oh yea the Ladycats lost tonight by 4, congrats Tigers...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Recznik Wrote:Betsy Layne dfense is right, the team is very fast. I can see why u would say Allen Centrel close win by watching the Phelps Betsy Layne game. A couple of key players wasn't hitting and a key player was out. So you know thats going to change. Bobcats by 17...:rockon:
Oh yea the Ladycats lost tonight by 4, congrats Tigers...

I mean of course AC Fans is gonna say they will win,and BL fans are gonna say they will win.Let's just see what happens tomorrow...Goodluck to both.
BL by 20...eventhough I'm a blackcat, i think BL is head and shoulders above everyone else in the 58th
Bl 67-59
Bl little more expirenced. BL by 18.
The Bobcats by 15.