Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamboree at East Ridge
East Ridge is hosting a jamboree this saturday if Im not mistaken. I really only know that Powell Valley plays Belfry at 4:45 and I think Appalachia plays East Ridge after, does anyone know if there are any other games on tap.
i know the three feeder school teams are playing starting at 11:00, but other than that i am not sure. nothing like a full day of basketball.
hows east ridge looking this year?
who won the east ridge appalcha game?
E.ridge Wrote:who won the east ridge appalcha game?

its saturday
how did this go?
Belfry beat Powell, WITHOUT Messer, Bentley, Mahon, Runyon, and Robinson (Still playing football)

Pinson, Masters, Altizer, Varney, and Brett Charles were the starters for BHS.
Feds Crk beat Belfry, Millard beat Phelps and Elkhorn beat Powell Valley. ER jv and varsity both won also.
Belfry's varsity was impressive. Varney did a great job, as did the young point gaurd. The level of talent Pinson has is amazing. I had a great deal of concern for Belfry, however once Bentley returns I think Belfry has a much better chance than anyone realizes. Belfry's varsity with Bentley out brought my faith back, I can't wait to see them playing full force. Varney and Pinson are two of the most overlooked talented players in the county without a doubt. Very proud of all you guys!:Thumbs:
Lets not overlook that PV only had 7 players, football was still be playing in virginia also. That said, I think PV wins with all players out there, as I recall back in the summer PV beat Belfry in a game and also ER. For whatever its worth.
PVBasketball Wrote:Lets not overlook that PV only had 7 players, football was still be playing in virginia also. That said, I think PV wins with all players out there, as I recall back in the summer PV beat Belfry in a game and also ER. For whatever its worth.

I had heard PV's football was over. However, Varney told me they were missing players in the summer too.

We were missing Messer (6'4 maybe 6'5), Bentley (6'3), Mahon (6'4) and Runyon (6'2), All in the top 6 or 7 in the varsity rotation.