Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Football '06-'07
Hazard had a great team and a great season this year, but they have some big shoes to fill...so who will be filling them?
you are right, those are big shoes to fill, colby hoskins will be back, linemen chase short, shane massey, chris melton, and dan spaulding will all be returning...they will be young but they will still be a decent team
I think that Hazard is going to have A great team this year. I will be there Cheering and supporting Chris Melton and all those other boys. Good Luck Boys!! You will be great!!
I hope Hazard has a Loosing record this year. They did not deserve what they got last year. Honestly who did they play? no one thats who!!! if they would have faced the Eagles of Leslie County last year they would have walked away with a beating.
Who is in Hazard's district?
Sponge Bob Wrote:Who is in Hazard's district?

South Floyd
Paintsville
Pikeville
Allen Central
Phelps
Jenkins
Hazard will have a good team, they do most years. They should be a playoff team that will finish no worse than third. They lost some good skill players, but it seems they always find someone to step up.
LC99 Wrote:Hazard will have a good team, they do most years. They should be a playoff team that will finish no worse than third. They lost some good skill players, but it seems they always find someone to step up.

You don't have to be a good team to make the playoffs in most large districts.
Hazard is not a team to take lightly in the mountains, they have an all senior line up front, and expirienced backfield, the dawgs will go far this season!