Buckhorn in a close one.
Buckhorn by 5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Buckhorn
Hawks :Clap:
Buckhorn by 7
Buckhorn 65-57
I will take Pike Central they have looked very good in practice one of the better PC teams ive seen since the 2002-2003 team. Have a 6'8 8th grader who is going to struggle at first but get better as the season goes along. Then have a couple that are going to suprise people who are football players and then also Hobo who will more than likely from what I am hearing will be playing the 2 guard spot. Should be a good season for the Hawks.

On a side note Buckhorns coach John Noble will be going after his 100th win in this one.

Good Luck to both teams.
Buckhorn by 6
Coach Noble gets his 100th this night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I'll take the Horn
Horn don't lose at home often, plus they are better than Pike Co anyway.
Horn by 13.
How many Horn players got thrown out of their scrimmage at Knott last week? Just wondering, that may have some effect on the outcome, because they have to sit the first game of the season, right?
Wall4president Wrote:How many Horn players got thrown out of their scrimmage at Knott last week? Just wondering, that may have some effect on the outcome, because they have to sit the first game of the season, right?

HAHA
prolly all of em if I had to guess.
Buckhorn by 9
zaga_fan Wrote:HAHA
prolly all of em if I had to guess.

Buckhorn and Betsy Layne both had 1 player ejected. Sorry to disappoint you. I know people from your school look down on poor sportsmanship.
Coach Noble from Buckhorn stays out of control, they should of took the musclehead out and suspended him for a couple games. He talked to the refs bad.
John Noble is a great coach!
worker1 Wrote:Buckhorn and Betsy Layne both had 1 player ejected. Sorry to disappoint you. I know people from your school look down on poor sportsmanship.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:
worker1 Wrote:Buckhorn and Betsy Layne both had 1 player ejected. Sorry to disappoint you. I know people from your school look down on poor sportsmanship.

On no!!!!
Only one Buckhorn player was ejected....
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed:yawn:
All these kids getting so riled up at basketball games and being poor sports.
It's so disappointing....
Aslan Wrote:John Noble is a great coach!

He is....
but he's a hot-head too lol
I'm going to say buckhorn, unless McCoy has a big night for pike central!