Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Cordia 11/30
The Raiders invade the "Jungle". Thoughts/Predictions.

I expect Turner and Hall to be to much for the Lions. I'll be pulling for Cordia and new coach Denny, I just dont think they'll be able to stop the Raiders in this one.

SF-72
Cordia-53
South Floyd
Hard to win at the Jungle but I am taking South Floyd in this one.
Cordia in the upset
I hope your right, Wall.
Turner is the best all-around player in the 15th!!!! SF by 20+
Cordia by 3
Cordia by 6
How did South Floyd do against Breathitt in their scrimmage @ Knott?
i believe Shannon told me they won by like 20 some.
Sf in a good game
South Floyd 62-57
I look for South Floyd to win this one by around 20.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
SF by 10
Going with SF.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I heard AB combs's 8th grade team beat Cordias Varsity by 7 in a schrimage this summer..if thats true then SF by a lot.
I believe Corida played two scrimmages against South Floyd and Breathitt Co. during the pre-season. They went 1-1, with a loss to South Floyd. I hope that your statement was an attempt at humor, since sometimes actual facts are lost on message boards. :HitWall: South Floyd will be a tough opponent, even though it is a home game for Cordia. I will be cheering for Coach Fugate and the Lions.:rockon:
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cordia by 3

Get real Crazy horse:please:
fugatepharmd Wrote:I believe Corida played two scrimmages against South Floyd and Breathitt Co. during the pre-season. They went 1-1, with a loss to South Floyd. I hope that your statement was an attempt at humor, since sometimes actual facts are lost on message boards. :HitWall: South Floyd will be a tough opponent, even though it is a home game for Cordia. I will be cheering for Coach Fugate and the Lions.:rockon:

Not at all..I will be cheering for the lions too but if what I heard was true, that could be bad.
South Floyd, Turner Will Dominate The Lions