Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where in the World Is DJ Townsend?
He played for Somerset last year. Where is he this Year?:please:
Last I had heard, he had moved to Rowan County. I'm not sure though, I would like to know as well.
He should be at Rowan County. Played summer ball with Rowan County.
Rowan County.
Rowan
Why did he move to Rowan Co? Does his sister play there also?
RadioVeteran Wrote:Why did he move to Rowan Co? Does his sister play there also?

Yes they both will play for the Vikings. I don't think his father liked the direction of the Somerset program so he moved his family to Morehead to reunite with Shawn Thacker.
DJ Towsend is playing for a already loaded Rowan Co. team.

His sister is also playing for the final four Rowan county lady vikings team.

They both took part in meet the Vikings last night in Morehead
Has Rowan had any scrimmages yet? how do they look if so? Region 16 championship?
SweetLemonade Wrote:Has Rowan had any scrimmages yet? how do they look if so? Region 16 championship?

November 24, 2010 @ Wolf County. From what I am hearing it looks to be a three way race for the Region between Ashland, Elliot, and Rowan.
Colonels87 Wrote:November 24, 2010 @ Wolf County. From what I am hearing it looks to be a three way race for the Region between Ashland, Elliot, and Rowan.

Thats what I was thinking, Elliot will be tough with Ison and of course pre-season favorite Knipp and Ashland is always tough. Rowan has alot of athletes and could make a great run for it though.
Colonels87 Wrote:November 24, 2010 @ Wolf County. From what I am hearing it looks to be a three way race for the Region between Ashland, Elliot, and Rowan.

Heard that a couple of Ashland's top players weren't playing this year. Those players being Sam Hunter and Cody Withrow.
LClion4life Wrote:Heard that a couple of Ashland's top players weren't playing this year. Those players being Sam Hunter and Cody Withrow.

Hm wonder what the case is
I guess they want to take the winter to concentrate on other sports.
I seen him play with Rowan Co. this summer. Rowan Co. will be a contender in the 16th region.
this helps rowan out alot.. should be some great games in the 16th this year..
He's a great player. Rowan Co. has picked up a super fast player at Guard!!!
SweetLemonade Wrote:Hm wonder what the case is

Just heard Withrow is playing, but Hunter is not.