Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co./Estill Co. 11/23 (Scrimmage)
6:00 pm

thoughts?
dont know anything about pulaski, Estill is big...and should improve throughout the season under new coach and new style
I look for the Maroons basketball team to be in much better shape once they get their footballers on the hardwood, even though we are hoping this takes a while! :Thumbs:
Pulaski County went 13-18 last year and lost 3 Seniors from that team 2 G/F and F/C
Strikeout King Wrote:Pulaski County went 13-18 last year and lost 3 Seniors from that team 2 G/F and F/C

With that being said, I believe they still will be the favorite to win the district.
RadioVeteran Wrote:With that being said, I believe they still will be the favorite to win the district.

Mainly because it is one of the worst districts in the state, but yes they should be the favorite.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Mainly because it is one of the worst districts in the state, but yes they should be the favorite.

I believe that Pulaski County is ranked 6th in the 12th Region!

They also have two players that are Top 10 in the Region in Cody Johnson(8th) and Taylor Gover(10th)!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Estill
Triple Header

Freshmen
JV
Varsity
This should be a good game to show how good Estill County is because just going by what each team has this year, Pulaski County should win this game by double digits some where in the range of 12-16. Can't wait to see the outcome!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King just informed me that the score of this one is:

Pulaski Co. - 19

Estill Co. - 13

Halftime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pulaski County is up 32-21 with 7 minutes left in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Norm Peterson Wrote:Mainly because it is one of the worst districts in the state, but yes they should be the favorite.

That is a fact. It may be the worst district, with Rockcastle being down this year, Casey being average at best, and Somerset struggling with people leaving and much of the team still involved with football.
Gover is a small player that is quick and shoots the ball well for Pulaski. He looks like a middle schooler but plays like a Senior!
RadioVeteran Wrote:Gover is a small player that is quick and shoots the ball well for Pulaski. He looks like a middle schooler but plays like a Senior!
Seems to be a post missing. Really this is exactly what i was saying. Gover is a very smart guard, and IMO should be ranked higher than his teammate. I just don't agree with the CP rankings.