Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County Basketball
I just wanted to take a second and wish all the people in and around the GC basketball program the best of luck this season! I am 100% behind the team and Coaches Nickel and Hughes. I especially want to give my best wishes to the juniors and seniors that rallied around me last year during some rough times. I hope all your dreams come true this year. I would like nothing more than to be cheering you on at RUPP this March!
Looked pretty good last night at meet the muskies.
when is there first scrimmage? who is starting
I think the boys did a very good job, they have some very nice talented players on the team, and i hope they give it all they got no matter what anybody says or does. Greenup county high school has been through so many coaches, but yet they want to blame the coaches for alot of unnecessary things, and some of them do actually care about those kids and kids gets close to them and it hurts them mentally and physically. So boys give it all you got, and you always be a winner regardless. I like to see alot of support for the team this year no matter what happen in the past. Go gc!
NOBETTERTHANU Wrote:I think the boys did a very good job, they have some very nice talented players on the team, and i hope they give it all they got no matter what anybody says or does. Greenup county high school has been through so many coaches, but yet they want to blame the coaches for alot of unnecessary things, and some of them do actually care about those kids and kids gets close to them and it hurts them mentally and physically. So boys give it all you got, and you always be a winner regardless. I like to see alot of support for the team this year no matter what happen in the past. Go gc!

Whew A better post could not have been written! Good Luck to Coach Nickel. He has a lot of powerful people (at least in thier minds Smile ) that want him to fail. Thats just enough to make me root for him!! I hope they go to state. U can count on the legg to be in the stands yellin for the boys and at those cheatin ref's!