http://www.firewadephillips.com

:flush: *sigh*
geauxtigers75 Wrote:http://www.firewadephillips.com

:flush: *sigh*

No Way! Please don't fire Wade Phillips, PLEASE:please:

He is the best thing that ever happened to Cowboy hatersTongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:No Way! Please don't fire Wade Phillips, PLEASE:please:

He is the best thing that ever happened to Cowboy hatersTongueirateSho

LOL! I thought the same thing! I hope Jerry Jones signs him to a lifetime contract.
Jerry Jones is starting to look more like Al Davis every day. It's killing me. Jerry can't hang his hat on the mid 90's forever.
Romo wouldn't have made a difference. Just saying. LOL

And I love watching the Cowboys lose.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Romo wouldn't have made a difference. Just saying. LOL

And I love watching the Cowboys lose.

Nah, Romo wouldn't have made much of a difference at all. It seems all the Steeler fans enjoy watching the Cowboys lose, sorry about SB XXX. But come on, we're 1-6 Sad
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Nah, Romo wouldn't have made much of a difference at all. It seems all the Steeler fans enjoy watching the Cowboys lose, I wonder why? Confusedhh:

Ahh, it's just a Steelers thing. LOL

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Everytime I see Wade Phillips, complete with his perfect bad hair and his mid 80s mafia outfit, the clueless expressions on his face (and the clueless decisions to match) give me a mental picture of a typical conversation that would take place on a Sunday afternoon in Dallas. This might get long..I apologize in advance if it does.

Wade Phillips-Gyaaah boys, this is nice! Where are we?
asst. coach (AC)- Your in Dallas, Wade.
WP-Dallas?! Wow! What is this place? It looks like a giant Chucky Cheese!!
AC- Your in the new stadium, Wade.
WP- What new stadium?
AC-The DALLAS COWBOYS' NEW STADIUM!
WP- WOW! This is the new Cowboys stadium?!?!
AC- Yes, Wade.
WP- Do we get to watch the Dallas Cowboys too?!?!?
AC- Your coaching them, Wade.
WP- Who is?
AC- You are.
WP- I am?
AC- I'm afraid so.
(Cowboys run onto the field)
WP- LOOK AT 'EM!! There goes Michael Irv..what? Who's Bryant?...Wait..who are you again?
AC- I'm your offensive coordinator, Wade.
WP- Well, theres a mixup somewhere, because Michael Irvin wears 88! And he's gonna be MAD!
AC- Irvin retired, Wade.
WP- Retired, huh? Pfft..Well, uhh..MAN THOSE BOYS ARE BIG! I'm gonna ask my wife if we can get season tickets to come here! I bet they got an arcade room somewhere in here! I wonder if they have Pac-Man! I used to do good on Pac-Man!
AC- I dunno Wade..so what plays are we going to give Kitna to run first series?
WP- Who?
AC- Jon Kitna. Your quarterback.
WP- Who's quarterback?
AC- Nevermind, Wade.
WP- Lets throw the ol picket fence at 'em. Tell 'em not to get caught watchin the paint dry.
AC- Thats a basketball play, Wade.
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
WP- I know what it is! And your gonna tell Troy to run it!
AC- Troy?
WP- Aikman!
AC- Wade, Jon Kitna's your quarterback.
WP- Who?
AC (shrugs, closes his eyes)- I'll tell Troy, Wade.
WP- Where's Jimmy?
AC- Jimmy who, Wade?
WP- JOHNSON, THE COACH..you need to pay attention, son..
AC (looks up to the sky)- If your listening...shoot me. Strike me with lightning. Whatever, just make it quick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Everytime I see Wade Phillips, complete with his perfect bad hair and his mid 80s mafia outfit, the clueless expressions on his face (and the clueless decisions to match) give me a mental picture of a typical conversation that would take place on a Sunday afternoon in Dallas. This might get long..I apologize in advance if it does.

WP- What new stadium?
AC- Yes, Wade.
WP- Who is?
AC- You are.
WP- I am?
AC- I'm afraid so.
WP- LOOK AT 'EM!! There goes Michael Irv..what? Who's Bryant?...Wait..who are you again?
WP- Well, theres a mixup somewhere, because Michael Irvin wears 88! And he's gonna be MAD!
AC- Irvin retired, Wade.
WP- Retired, huh? Pfft..Well, uhh..MAN THOSE BOYS ARE BIG! I'm gonna ask my wife if we can get season tickets to come here! I bet they got an arcade room somewhere in here! I wonder if they have Pac-Man! I used to do good on Pac-Man!
WP- Who?
WP- Who's quarterback?
AC- Nevermind, Wade.
WP- Lets throw the ol picket fence at 'em. Tell 'em not to get caught watchin the paint dry.
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
AC- Troy?
WP- Aikman!
WP- Who?
WP- Where's Jimmy?
AC- Jimmy who, Wade?
AC (looks up to the sky)- If your listening...shoot me. Strike me with lightning. Whatever, just make it quick.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn, Nice.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Everytime I see Wade Phillips, complete with his perfect bad hair and his mid 80s mafia outfit, the clueless expressions on his face (and the clueless decisions to match) give me a mental picture of a typical conversation that would take place on a Sunday afternoon in Dallas. This might get long..I apologize in advance if it does.

WP- What new stadium?
AC- Yes, Wade.
WP- Who is?
AC- You are.
WP- I am?
AC- I'm afraid so.
AC- Irvin retired, Wade.
WP- Who?
WP- Who's quarterback?
AC- Nevermind, Wade.
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
AC- Troy?
WP- Aikman!
WP- Who?
WP- Where's Jimmy?
AC- Jimmy who, Wade?

This is hilarious!:worthy:
#BBFL
Cowboys just aint what they used to be this year.

WP- What new stadium?
AC- Yes, Wade.
WP- Who is?
AC- You are.
WP- I am?
AC- I'm afraid so.
AC- Irvin retired, Wade.
WP- Who?
WP- Who's quarterback?
AC- Nevermind, Wade.
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
WP- Nuh uh
AC- Uh huh
AC- Troy?
WP- Aikman!
WP- Who?
WP- Where's Jimmy?
AC- Jimmy who, Wade?

:Clap::Thumbs:
That is probably a real conversation that happens every Sunday, between Jason Garrett and good ol' Wade. Now imagine what it feels like to be a Cowboys fan. But at least i'm not a Vikings fan today lololol
Wade really isn't that bad of a coach. If it weren't for him and the undrafted Tony Romo who rose up from nothing under Wade, people wouldnt have felt the cowboys as a threat this year before their 1-6 start.
Did anyone see Jon Kitna hit Jason Witten with a pass perfectly in the center of the star on his helmet?!!! :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Greatness Wrote:Wade really isn't that bad of a coach. If it weren't for him and the undrafted Tony Romo who rose up from nothing under Wade, people wouldnt have felt the cowboys as a threat this year before their 1-6 start.

Man, I sure hope that Jerry Jones beleives the same thing, because I want Wade Phillips to be the Cowboys coach FOREVER!
Jarons Wrote:LOL! I thought the same thing! I hope Jerry Jones signs him to a lifetime contract.

Amen brother, I will march on Texas Stadium Way just to keep Wade as the head coach of the Cowboys!:biggrin:
What a mess and how quickly this team has gotten there.