Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4A District 7&8 Playoffs
(4)Boyd Co. @ (1)Bell Co.
(3)Rockcastle Co. @ (2)Lawrence Co.

(4)Madison Southern @ (1)Rowan Co.
(3)Greenup Co. @ (2)Knox Central

Looks like Knox Central is going to have another shot at Bell County, can they do better this time?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I like Bell Co./Lawrence Co./Rowan Co./Knox Central.

Yeah...Bell Co. & Knox Central for the Regional Championship.
Knox and Bell for Regionals.
I'm sure the lawrence Co. Fans will disagree with us though lol.
I wouldn't count out Rowan Co...IMO
I am hoping that Knox can clean house on their side of the bracket, help us to stay home.

Knox Central @ Bell County
Log Mountian
4th Regional Finals
November 19, 7:30pm

go Bobcats :Cheerlead
Pride and Football Wrote:I'm sure the lawrence Co. Fans will disagree with us though lol.

Actually.....I won't....if the Bulldogs do not play any better than they have the last couple of weeks they will be hard pressed to get past Rockcastle. Not all LC fans are idiots you know...:dontthink
Rock will defeat LC in the 1st round. Mark it down.
William Muney Wrote:Rock will defeat LC in the 1st round. Mark it down.

I will agree with you. I think that the 1,2 and 3 seeds in district 7 will win the 1st round games.
leecoukfan Wrote:(4)Boyd Co. @ (1)Bell Co.
(3)Rockcastle Co. @ (2)Lawrence Co.

(4)Madison Southern @ (1)Rowan Co.
(3)Greenup Co. @ (2)Knox Central

Looks like Knox Central is going to have another shot at Bell County, can they do better this time?

Don't count out Rowan County. I seen them play against Lawrence County and they are athletic and fly to the ball on defense. I hope we don't ruin the all these great kids and coaches with all our predictions. What do we know???? Let the kids settle it on the field in two weeks. :Clap:
dawgmom Wrote:Actually.....I won't....if the Bulldogs do not play any better than they have the last couple of weeks they will be hard pressed to get past Rockcastle. Not all LC fans are idiots you know...:dontthink

agree, looks like knox and bell
Knox and Bell will play for the Regional Championship. That is not to discredit the other district though, I believe that Knox and Bell would be the top 2 for almost any 4A district.
LWC Wrote:Knox and Bell will play for the Regional Championship. That is not to discredit the other district though, I believe that Knox and Bell would be the top 2 for almost any 4A district.

Yeah, I agree with you there! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Greenup shocks Knox.
Kosar Wrote:Greenup shocks Knox.

Sorry no way. We will beat the 11 musketeers by 50+. Lawrence is not very good and destroyed GC, I don't see it being a game.
William Muney Wrote:Sorry no way. We will beat the 11 musketeers by 50+. Lawrence is not very good and destroyed GC, I don't see it being a game.

You maybe right, but anything can happen and thats why we play the game. If GC plays mistake free they can play with anyone.
LC not as strong as last year but if the D steps up the got a chance to beat Rockcastle....
i think that rowan might shock alot of people during the playoffs.