Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg
95.00%
Shelby Valley
5.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Shelby Valley 10/22
District championship is on the line in this one.

Prestonsburg has struggled against the Wildcats over the past several years, but SV hasn't been the same ol' SV team of the past several years.

I'll take the Blackcats by 20.
Blackcats bring home the District in this one, I'll take them by 3 TD's.
Blackcats
P'burg wins this one.
Prestonsburg names the score
P'burg by as much as they want.
Pburg by alot!
Pburg big!
P burg in blowout
Blackcats by 42 or more.
P-Burg. Pure domination in this one.
The Blackcats cruise to a victory.
Prestonburg by 14
Pburg by 28
1c97fb29-5268-4822-bcc2-f53dfac0ec2f
The Burg by eleventy billion.
SV seems to be improving as the season goes on so I think they will have a good showing against Pburg but it will still be an easy win for the Blackcats!

Prestonsburg - 42

Shelby Valley - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Prestonsburg cruises to a win.
Stardust Wrote:Prestonburg by 14

I love your predictions.
My heart will always be with the Valley, tho they have been improving slightly as the season goes on, but it wont be enough to take down P-Burg. Imo the Wildcats will give the Blackcats a good 1st quarter but it wont be good enough as P-Burg will cruise to victory.

P-Burg-42
Valley-21

Good luck to both teams and lets hope for an injury free week of FOOTBALL!
Blackcats by 3TD's
I hope Shelby Valley can pull it off, and win their first ever district title. Over the last three years, the most this game has been decided by is 14, and that was in 2007. Shelby Valley isnt gonna get blown out by Pburg. This is also the second game that all of Valleys weapons are healthy.
Pburg in a cake walk by 30.
The Iceboxx Wrote:I hope Shelby Valley can pull it off, and win their first ever district title. Over the last three years, the most this game has been decided by is 14, and that was in 2007. Shelby Valley isnt gonna get blown out by Pburg. This is also the second game that all of Valleys weapons are healthy.

Weapons? I havent seen a weapon in 8 games. Which is every game lol. But Pburg will win this game, and will win this game big. Pburg should play their second string by mid 3rd quarter to avoid injuries, Because Valley wont even score on their second string. But lets see these weapons you speak of. :Thumbs:
The Iceboxx Wrote:I hope Shelby Valley can pull it off, and win their first ever district title. Over the last three years, the most this game has been decided by is 14, and that was in 2007. Shelby Valley isnt gonna get blown out by Pburg. This is also the second game that all of Valleys weapons are healthy.

Uh Boxx....I have agreed with your posts many times before. Sorry. Can't go with you on this one. The game will have a running clock early in the 2nd half. I don't think that P'burg will back off the gas either. For some reason there has been bad blood between these teams over the last few years and I think that P'burg will make a statement for future district games in the new alignment: "Get used to playing for second place and be happy with it."

I will say that the game at Valley 2 years ago was a close one. But these are 2 totally different teams on both sides of the ball.

P'burg 56
SV 14
pburg by 4 td's
Pburg by 35+
Looks like Pburg is going to give Shelby Valley a rematch with Leslie County in the 1st Rd of the playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I think SV gives Prestonsburg a game. They always do, and anyone familiar with this series knows that SV has give Prestonsburg a good game over the past 5 or 6 years. I do think this may be the weakest of those SV teams, but they have a dandy of a play maker in Tim Smith, who in the open field could give Prestonsburg trouble.

I just hope the Blackcats come out and play mistake free football like they should this close to the playoffs.
Blackcats put a spanking on the Wildcats.
p-BURG.