Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan 58 Perry County Central 54
Final

Congrats JBS
Big win for JBS, thats a huge win over Pike Central
This is a shocker to me. Congrats JB.
Stats?
It was Perry County Central not Pike Central.
I will fix that bball jones

Congrats June Buchanan!
No surprise to me, JBS is one of the better teams I have seen this year.
:worthy: WOW! Great Win JBS!
The 14th is very evenly matched this year and there are several teams that can win it, but the region is weak and is mediocre at best.
Great win JBS.

I don't think the 14th is weak at all, and think that several 14th region teams can match up evenly with those of other regions. But to each his own.
Can't say i'm shocked PCC has played above themselves all year, it was only a matter of time before PCC fell. Great win for JBS but you can bet PCC will bounce back.
"Enigma" Wrote:The 14th is very evenly matched this year and there are several teams that can win it, but the region is weak and is mediocre at best.

:boosign: Here we go again with the weak thing. Everytime one of these 14th region small school powerhouses beats a bigger school we start with the weak thing. How often does the 14th play in the state title game. When was the last time the 14th won the state. I see the 14th just where it's always been, as far as compared to other regions and also compared to years past. How can I call these small schools powerhouses you ask? Well for years PCC, Hazard, KCC, ect. have beaten up on these schools and we called them "Powerhouses". Now all these "Little Hickorys" are beating those schools and some are not liking it too well. They are even doing it without Gene Hackman coaching. I'd just like to say congradulations to all the Class A Powerhouses. :wieghts:
congrats JBS yet another big win
Great win JBS:Clap:
good win jbs but id say stepp's arm is hurting from shooting the ball so much
Who cares if he did, a win is a win. And when a small school like this, knocks off the big school, you gotta love it! I do anyway!
JBS outplayed the Doors.