Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 63 East Ridge 30
Final

I believe.
I was actually expecting ER to make this a closer game! Does anyone have stats for this game? Congrats to SC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This game could have been ALOT worse. East Ridge scored a couple of times on young kids. I believe the score was 53 - 7 at the half.
Sheldon Clark sent a message early and then called off the dogs in the second half
big week for the cards this week!

SC 21- BELFRY 7
Don't know why you would've thought that leecoukfan, SC is great. ER is a good team but they're not on SC's level yet. Working hard to get there though, you can believe that.

Congrats SC.

East Ridge, start getting ready in the morning, we're in for a fight with Central.
Congrats SC
I am suprised SC's offense could put this many points on the board. Does anyone know the break down of running/passing yards. I think this could be a good SC team. I just hope they have the problems fixed that was evident in the Pburg game. The bad part is that Belfry really seems to be clicking now and the Hawks will be out for blood after their loss to Belfry. Lets hope the hard schedule pays off.
Congrats SC
Matman Wrote:I am suprised SC's offense could put this many points on the board. Does anyone know the break down of running/passing yards. I think this could be a good SC team. I just hope they have the problems fixed that was evident in the Pburg game. The bad part is that Belfry really seems to be clicking now and the Hawks will be out for blood after their loss to Belfry. Lets hope the hard schedule pays off.

I do not have any statistics but I do know that Austin, Avery, KP, and Mikey had pretty fair stats. Also, there could have been a much greater spread in the score, for Coach Hager substituted freely in the second half. I do not think that there was anyone on the team that didn't get in the game.

So many times we forget to mention something that many of us miss while watching the ball carrier, but Corey Crum threw a couple awesome blocks. Another young man that did some pretty fair blocking was KP Skyles. Again, we miss those things because we are watching the ball carrier. But that's only natural.

Speaking of the reserves that played, I was impressed by Todd Mathews, for I thought he did well on quarterbacking and also on defense; he made one very nice run and got quite a few tackles. Todd did not play last year but seems to be coming along great this season.

Well, next Friday night, Sheldon Clark hosts Belfry, and I look for it to be a shootout, an extremely hard fought battle.
I am suprised SC's offense could put this many points on the board, i dont know why you would be surprised, SC got a good offense,the reason they hvent put up numbers like PCC this year because they played a whole lot better teams..
Well, next Friday night, Sheldon Clark hosts Belfry, and I look for it to be a shootout, an extremely hard fought battle,this game could be low scoring,like the JC/SC game..
cuppett777 Wrote:Well, next Friday night, Sheldon Clark hosts Belfry, and I look for it to be a shootout, an extremely hard fought battle,this game could be low scoring,like the JC/SC game..

You could very well be right, for it could be like the Johnson Central and Lawrence County games. But one thing is sure, we will know Friday night.

But we could be surprised at the number of points that are put on the board Friday night; we will definitely know, however, after the game.
cuppett777 Wrote:I am suprised SC's offense could put this many points on the board, i dont know why you would be surprised, SC got a good offense,the reason they hvent put up numbers like PCC this year because they played a whole lot better teams..

Because the very nature of SC's offense is long drives that take up time. They depend on hard nosed defense. Thats why i asked about the passing. I want to know if Hager opened up the passing game or if the backs just broke free. Either way SC isn't a team that typically scores alot of points and never has been.
good win boys ,GREAT HIT CORY CRUM,BRING THE PAIN NEXT WEEK BOYS .
Hager let every player on the team play last night. If varisty just played the entire time, the score would have been much higher.

Very proud of Taylor Chapman and his first touchdown.
SC is obviously good. They've just obviously played a really tough schedule. Congrats.
Stat wise

KP Skyles 12 carries, 160 yards 3 tds
Stepp was 11of 15 for 201 yards, 4 tds and 1 int
Moore - 4 catches , 92 yards*2 td
Ray 4 catches 87 yards 1 td, plus 81 yard punt return for td
Nice move by Hager taking a knee on the ER 3. Very Classy.
Congrats SC....Keep your heads up ER, just keep playing hard.
This is the part of the season where playing top level competion pays off for the Cards. nice win.