Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co. 45 Letcher Co. 41
Final.
What a game.....
Congrats Whitley
congrats to Whitley
Wow! I didn't expect it to be this high scoring of a game and I honestly didn't expect it to be this close! I thought that Whitley County would be able to have a better game defensively to get their first dominating win over another 5A team but a win is a win none the less!!

Congrats Colonels!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Whitley outgained LCC 602-447 in yardage.
Whitley rushed the ball 51 times for 548 yards and only threw the ball 3 or 4 times and had an interception.
Whitley was down when they got the ball back with 1:45 left to go and took the ball 90 yards down the field without throwing a pass in just over a minute to take the lead for good, LCC got back down to Whitleys 26 but with 1 second left threww an incomplete pass in the endzone to end the game.
If all of the tds that were called back wouldnt have been Whitley probably would have came close to 900 yards in total offense.
Great game by both teams, i believe it would have been a lot worse if it would have been at Whitley, but still a great game, Whitley just had a little to much for LCC tonight.
Grats WC
Congrats to Whitley Co.
This one was closer than I expected. Congrats Whitley!
Tough break for our cougars. They really needed this win, but fell short. I guess this is the end of a aweful season. Now we are just playing for pride.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats to Whitley.
1. Great game, was back and forth all night.
2. Neither defense could stop the other's offense, yet both defenses were completely different in styles as well as their offenses.
3. The better team won, just because LCC absolutely could not stop the running game of WC unless WC fumbled. I mean it was like a knife through melted butter all night.
4. From an unbiased view and a great angle; the hail mary pass at the end that feel incomplete and allowed WC to win was definite pass interference. The WC player pushed the LCC player square in the back as the ball was falling downward about 2 yards into the endzone. Neverless, great game.
Good win WC:Clap:
I picked the Cougars with the upset in this one.
Whitley is putting a lot of points up.
Almost scares me about that trip down there lol
It's been a very disappointing season for LCC. Congrats Whitley.
I got updates from my step mother in law, lol and i kept her informed on the perry and clay game. I actually thought letcher was going to win this one but heard the last minute and 45 and i just got sick because letcher played so hard and put the numbers up to win and the defense just couldnt stop whitley.
Awful quiet in LCC land.
Wow, a lot of offense, where was the defense?