Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Engineers
26.67%
Bobcats
73.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. @ Breathitt Co. 10/8
leecoukfan Wrote:You also have to consider who they have played since September 3rd:
@Perry Co. Central (6-0)
Lexington Christian (4-2)
Johnson Central (4-2) with their 2 loses to Boyle Co.(6-0) and Bell Co.(6-0).
Hazard (6-0)

Not too many teams are going to look good against that in a 4 game stretch

right...it was a rough road to this point in the season
This could be one of the better games of the night. I think Breathitt wins this one. 14+
Againstme! Wrote:right...it was a rough road to this point in the season

But, I think this has prepared them to finish the season strong and have a good showing in the playoffs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Breathitt wins the next 3 in a row.
If Roberts was playing i think it would be a good game but with him out i think B.C. will win they will wear down the D. and take over in the 4th qt.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Breathitt wins the next 3 in a row.

Yeah i believe so too! Which will leave them 3-0 in the District and 6-4 overall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Breathitt 42-30
Breathitt Co 28-7
pickthewinner Wrote:If Roberts was playing i think it would be a good game but with him out i think B.C. will win they will wear down the D. and take over in the 4th qt.

Roberts is a outstanding football player, but in this offense it is the line that does the work. Dont get me wrong, Estill would love to see Roberts on the field, but they still have a good chance of winning this game!
Breathitt by three scores.
This will be a good game...
djttrbm Wrote:I have to jumpshooter.For some reason what I type and what I think when I'm typing don't come out right and I make everybody mad and I don't mean to.Guess I should just keep my opinion to myself.Anyway,good luck to both teams and hope for no injuries.Those players are somebody's child.

That would be a great idea for you.