Poll: Who gonna win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
South Floyd
30.43%
Betsy Layne
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ South Floyd 10/1
Westside Wrote:I'm going with the Bobcats in a cake walk. Betsy Layne by 28.

What do you think the score will be, in that Betsy Layne Blowout?
uhavenoidea Wrote:What did I do wrong, besides post my thoughts/opinion?

Why do you think it won't be a game? Is it because of BL's success against Phelps and/or SF's big loss to ER?

did nothing wrong its all good.:Thumbs:i just think bl has way to much of a run game for sf .at times bl looks unstoppable and at times they suck so you may be right i probably dont have a clue! can,t wait till game day.good luck bl & sf.
Westside Wrote:Like I said I'm no odds maker, but yes, I believe BL will beat Allen Central and Paintsville. I think Pikeville will be too much.

I agree. I called BL beating paintsville at the beginning of the season. I think Bl will sqeak by AC at home by less than a touch down and beat Paintsville by the same.
hunter 44 Wrote:did nothing wrong its all good.:Thumbs:i just think bl has way to much of a run game for sf .at times bl looks unstoppable and at times they suck so you may be right i probably dont have a clue! can,t wait till game day.good luck bl & sf.

I think that BL s passing game will be utilized quite a bit in this game. I have heard that they are going primarily to a spread set.

BL 48
SF 24
blue bandit Wrote:I think that BL s passing game will be utilized quite a bit in this game. I have heard that they are going primarily to a spread set.

BL 48
SF 24

I don't know if that would be a good idea for the Bobcats.

Martin threw 2 Int's in only 17 passes last year.
BL by 22.
Amazingly Smooth Wrote:What do you think the score will be, in that Betsy Layne Blowout?

LOL! If I had to guess, 40-12.
Betsty Layne has some great talent in the backfield. I don't know if the Raiders will have enough man power to shut down the Bobcats ground attack. But on the flip side, from what I have seen the Bobcats aren't great at covering the pass, and SF has a great QB in Dakota Newsome. He is a threat through the air, as well as on the ground. I think it will be close at the half, and then the Bobcats pull away in the second.

Bobcats-38
Raiders-16
Billnz28 Wrote:If you think this will be a 3 TD+ game either way I dont think you have any Ideal.

I'm picking BL by 28, and you're right. I have no idea. BL has loads of talent, but they worry me for two reasons. They are coming off a blow out win which they aren't used to. Hopefully they don't have the big head, and hopefully they show up to play. SF is going in to know they can win which they can. I'll probably catch h*ll again for typing this, but I worry about BL's offensive play calling. With all that said, GO BOBCATS!!!
Amazingly Smooth Wrote:I don't know if that would be a good idea for the Bobcats.

Martin threw 2 Int's in only 17 passes last year.

I agree, but Nathan Martin is an awesome athlete and Korey Jarrell is as well. Korey has made some amazing catches.
Well I do think BL will score, probably alot and SF will have trouble stopping them as they do everybody else. But where you lose me is you guys think BL will hold SF to 12-16 points, well I just dont wee that happening, SF offense is what wins ballgames for them, They usually put up some points they have all year and I dont see that changing against the Bobcats knowing how important this game is. I just seeing this being a close game casue I dont see either defense stopping the other team and the winner will likely who has the ball last.
I agree with you but betsy layne is taking this one yes the radiers will be looking for a win but they cant stop our back feild Casey Adkins,Kory Jerrell are two big key plays in our run game and our wide out Landon Tackett will make some big catches in this game with the help of our seinor linemen
TrueBobcat321 Wrote:I agree with you but betsy layne is taking this one yes the radiers will be looking for a win but they cant stop our back feild Casey Adkins,Kory Jerrell are two big key plays in our run game and our wide out Landon Tackett will make some big catches in this game with the help of our seinor linemen

i agreee
BL by 6
south floyd by 2 touchdowns...flat