Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd's Ethan J or Paintsville's Landon S...
Next year it will be a different story though. Theres to many so called "STARS" on South Floyds team for Ethan to take over like Landon does. Next year Ethan will be unstoppable wait and see.
Landon Slone
ethan johnson is definately not overrated ...he is a very good ball player who can handle the ball...shoot the three and drive..but this is a tough decision the only reason i would probably pick slone is because of height
i haft to go with ethan just because he is a raider
ethan johnson is a better player.. he can jump higher.. hes stronger.. can shoot better.. and he can actually play D.. i dont care what anyone says.... the only thing he cant do better than landon is drive.. but ethan can drive pretty good.....
Eathan Johnson might just might be able to carry landons gym bag if landon would allow it... no compairason here people... but thats just my opinion
Landon SLone
i would have to say landon slone
Landon Slone
Landon Slone
slone has got this one hands down!!!!! no question in my mind that he is the best.
landon slone by a long shot
As I type this I am cracking up wondering if this thread is serious, and what some of you have smoked in your life to say Ethan Johnson....

So I'll go with the obvious(and right) answer which is Landon Slone
ive seen slone play he shoots a lot of freethrows .........johnson could beat him 1 on 1 any day i ve played w/ um both
Slone
Landon Slone[I]
Landon.
Ethan
ethan j is by far the best player in the fifthtenth reigon