Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(12)Arkansas 31 Georgia 24
Yet another loss for the Dawgs, A.J. Green could have deffinetly been the difference maker in the outcome of this one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I see a coaching job opening coming up in GA.
One of the few games I picked this week.
Arkansas only scored 7points at half last week against LA Monroe, did alot better this week,still work to do, there little brother ARKANSAS STATE, beat LA Monroe34-21, had 21 point lead and let them back in the game, was good game to watch in person..
Westside Wrote:I see a coaching job opening coming up in GA.

Yep. I can see it happening before my eyes. The end of the Richt era is upon us. UGA will be a very sad doggie for a while. I would say that down there in Athens, they are already discussion the replacements.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Richt could step down during the season
Stardust Wrote:^ Richt could step down during the season

You think it could happen sooner rather than later (as in after the season)?
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
What's happened to Georgia the last few years? They was competing for SEC titles, now there middle of the pack in the East division. They have tons a talent, but they lack disipline, way to many missed tackles, and dumb penalties.
I like Mark Richt.Im sure if UGA does let him go, his phone will be ringing the second after.
Aslan Wrote:What's happened to Georgia the last few years? They was competing for SEC titles, now there middle of the pack in the East division. They have tons a talent, but they lack disipline, way to many missed tackles, and dumb penalties.

I dont know, it happened during that Stafford year. They were suppose to be a national champion contender and then it went southward.
[SIZE="4"]