Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard 49 Madison Central 6
Interesting game to watch. Especially 1st Quarter (Ballard 29 MC 0). Just watched replay of it on http://www.wazoosports.com.

DeVante Parker may be the best receiver I've EVER seen in Ky. HS football.
Poor Ol' Bert Browne.
I think Coach Browne will do a good job there. Just a VERY uphill rebuilding job, and no chance Friday against an opponent that people are saying could compete with Trinity this year. He actually did a good job 'shortening the game' by taking a LONG time between every offensive snap!
This was a complete mismatch. 49-6 was nice compared to what it could have been.
Wheres warmachine at? He usually comes to Bert Brownes defense. I guess there's nothing positive you can say about it now.
This has nothing to do with Bert Browne. Madison Central is in as bad of shape as Perry Central was when he took over in 2006. He built them into a respectable program and he will get Madison Central back on the right track.
Ballard could be the first 6A public to challenge for the stat championship is a couple of years.....They have the most talented player in the State in DeVante Parker, and a great coach in Jackson.