Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Concession Stand in The Mountains
Johnson Central's is pretty good all around. Breathitt has the best hot dogs though.
This could be interesting
Racelands and you can ask opposing teams fans. lol
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:Racelands and you can ask opposing teams fans. lol

I have been going to Raceland games nearly all my life, I have never gotten anything from their concession stand besides drinks. The food looks and smells so good and you can't get through the area due to the long lines for the food. If I am able to make it to a game this year maybe I will not eat and get something at the game.
Johnson Central
Somerset had some good Tenderloin sandwiches
Corbin
Johnson Central... best cheesburgers you can buy. I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend, who heard from another that there might be more to come at JC, concessions stand wise.
I have been to a many a fields and I can honestly say that Raceland's is pretty darn good! Those lines aren't long for no reason..LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I like Pikeville's...I usually don't eat at games unless I'm going to be drinking later that night.
Next thing you know we'll see The best dress gate worker in the Mountains or Best dress chain crew in the mountains
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Corbin

Ive been to Corbin home games before, but never visited their concessions for food. Ill be attending the pigskin saturday, what do you recomend?
Corbin is def ranked up there
Johnson Central for sure.
I had such high hopes for this thread.
I have only visited a few concession stands "back home" but I will have to go with..Johnson Central.

FYI....Oldham County's is high on our list.