Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 54 Lexington Catholic 21
wow, didnt see this one coming..
Im totally shocked at this score.maybe Lex cath.is down a little this year.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Im totally shocked at this score.maybe Lex cath.is down a little this year.

yea , from what i heard, thought they was to be in the thick of things this year..
Especially as bad as Cov Cath was by getting embarrassed by Ryle in week 1.
Yep. Stunned.
Not stunned, Lex Cath..over-rated sorry but true...
I was afraid this would happen. CovCath is a rival in every sense and never goes down easily. CovCath physically whipped LexCath in every sense. Catholic faces St. X next week and may have thought this would be easy in comparison. The team is very young and may not have taken CovCath seriously enough. I expect LexCath to be very erratic this year especially early on. Ryle will probably make a lot of noise in their class.
I heard this game got over past midnight. Does anybody know why the game got such a late start?
An injury in game #1 and a field temp issue. Apparently it got over 107 during warm-ups. This kind of stuff wouldn't happen if LexCath would quit cheaping out and get a dome.:lmao:
Can you dig it? Wrote:An injury in game #1 and a field temp issue. Apparently it got over 107 during warm-ups. This kind of stuff wouldn't happen if LexCath would quit cheaping out and get a dome.:lmao:

The diosese is working on it. :flush:
I seem to remember RockSolid69 predicting this win weeks, if not months ago. If he sees this thread, he can tell me if I was right.
This score really shocked me. I thought it was going to be a very long season for Cov. Cath.
Death Wrote:This score really shocked me. I thought it was going to be a very long season for Cov. Cath.

You and me both. After the completely embarrassing defeat to Ryle, I thought that the Colonels were going to get smoked in this game. I give them all the credit in the world for being able to come back so quickly and regroup for this game
sstack Wrote:I heard this game got over past midnight. Does anybody know why the game got such a late start?

The first game didn't start 'till 6 because of the heat index. Then an injured player sat on the field for 30 minutes waiting for an ambulance. The first game wasn't over untill about 9:30.