• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS 58 Allen Central 45
Final
Didnt think this would be this that close. Congrats JBS
final
Already a thread about this game.
another lose for ac
Nice game Rebels. Good job JBS.
The Rebels definitely lacked the intesity in this game. They did get off to an 8-1 lead, but that was pretty short lived.

In order for the Rebs to win, they have to start clicking on all cylinders. Turnovers plague AC, especially the guards. At one time in the first quarter, the guards had four straight turnovers. It seems as if they didn't understand that it was pretty impossible to dribble straight into the opponent without getting the ball taken away.. WOW.. who would have ever thought??

AC did make some runs, but couldn't contain the Crusaders.. Clark Stepp and the tall kid in the middle had the Rebs intimidated.

Congrats to JBS.. and Keep on Keepin on Rebs. Hopefully come tourny time in March, you all will be able to play together..
Good try AC, Better luck next time but u still fell alittle short..lmao
"catspaws" Wrote:The Rebels definitely lacked the intesity in this game. They did get off to an 8-1 lead, but that was pretty short lived.

In order for the Rebs to win, they have to start clicking on all cylinders. Turnovers plague AC, especially the guards. At one time in the first quarter, the guards had four straight turnovers. It seems as if they didn't understand that it was pretty impossible to dribble straight into the opponent without getting the ball taken away.. WOW.. who would have ever thought??

AC did make some runs, but couldn't contain the Crusaders.. Clark Stepp and the tall kid in the middle had the Rebs intimidated.

Congrats to JBS.. and Keep on Keepin on Rebs. Hopefully come tourny time in March, you all will be able to play together..
I think more or less the big guy because, he was blocking everything from inside and definently had the Rebs number all night long...
Congrats JB
I thought the Rebels point man on defense did a decent job pressuring Stepp he was #25 I think. JBS is a good team and I would hate to play them in 2 years. Good win.
#25 is nick music i think
congrats to JBS and another tough loss for AC and foul trouble really hurt the Rebels in this game.