Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best post man in the 15th?
Yep, the beast got 4 points tonight....
kyle rice from jc scoring wise
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Yep, the beast got 4 points tonight....
Who are you talking about?
lol Ryan Little thats funny im going with Brandon Kidd from BL
ryan little is a beast... matter of fact hes the beast from the east... wow he had 4 points last night if u had watched the game maybe u would remember he didnt play that mutch because of foul trouble
brandon kidd has some nice post moves
I will give it brandon kidd he is good but i still think ryan little is better despite that horrible game last night
yeah ryan and brandon are both good, two of the best in the 15th
Shawn Thompson - Lawrence County in ALL Categories listed.
I would have to agree, Shawn Thompson
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Shawn Thompson - Lawrence County in ALL Categories listed.
Its hard to choose from teams you havn't seen so I'll go with Brandon Kidd. I've seen several 15th games this season but not everyone. However I'm sure that any team in the 15th would want a Brandon Kidd on their team.
ryan little
"football player" Wrote:ryan little is a beast... matter of fact hes the beast from the east... wow he had 4 points last night if u had watched the game maybe u would remember he didnt play that mutch because of foul trouble
But to be a true beast under the goal, dont you have to be in the game? Anyone can go in and be physical for a few minutes if they are going to be riding the pine because of foul trouble. Real beast are in the game banging and making contributions to the team.
Now how many have watched Shawn Thompson play, teams are double and triple teaming him and he is still getting double doubles, there has only been one game this year he has not and LC waon by about 25, and if they dont double team him he will eat you up and spit you out, and the kid can take you off the dribble, or shot the eyes out of from the out side. and is the all around team player, the only two that i have seen come close to him is Brandon May from SC and the Kid from PCC and he really isnt a center. and from the 16th is Cody Black from Fairview.
I think that Shawn Thompson is the best post person

#11 from lawrence county
i think the best post player is between brandon kidd and ryan little they are both great down low and can score alot of points when they are needed
"Batpuff" Wrote:Now how many have watched Shawn Thompson play, teams are double and triple teaming him and he is still getting double doubles, there has only been one game this year he has not and LC waon by about 25, and if they dont double team him he will eat you up and spit you out, and the kid can take you off the dribble, or shot the eyes out of from the out side. and is the all around team player, the only two that i have seen come close to him is Brandon May from SC and the Kid from PCC and he really isnt a center. and from the 16th is Cody Black from Fairview.

I thought Thonpson was a forward or point forward. Either way what you said is true. This kid is good.
Ryan Little and Brandon Kidd