Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Ortiz Wins 2010 Home Run Derby
David Ortiz defeated Hanley Ramirez 11-5 In The Final Round! David Ortiz' 32 Home Runs Ranks 3rd All Time
I thought for sure that Hart would win this Home Run Derby. Considering his HUGE first round!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I didnt get to watch the whole thing. How many did Hart have in the fist round? I would have loved to have seen Votto in this thing. I believe that he declined the offer. This kind of thing is what Ortiz is built for, that is why he is the DH lol. But anyways, congrats to big Papi.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Corey Hart had 13 HR's in the 1st round....0 in the 2nd.

Matt Holliday hit the longest HR recorded at 497 feet.
J-Rod Wrote:Corey Hart had 13 HR's in the 1st round....0 in the 2nd.

Matt Holliday hit the longest HR recorded at 497 feet.

Wow!!! 13 in the first and 0 in the second!!?! Man Thats odd.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Wow!!! 13 in the first and 0 in the second!!?! Man Thats odd.

I think there was a little over an hour in between the first and second round for Corey Hart. By the second round, he said he was having a hard time getting back to rhythm of hitting home runs.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I think there was a little over an hour in between the first and second round for Corey Hart. By the second round, he said he was having a hard time getting back to rhythm of hitting home runs.

Sounds like it. I think that he should be in there again next year.
[SIZE="4"]