Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Morgan Co. at Coca Cola Classic Jan. 3rd
Whats your Predictions???

Don't know much about Morgan Co, but it seems as if they are pretty good ball club with a (10-1) record. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on who you think will win???
This game will be a good test for the Pirates! Not sure if they will get the W in this one, but I sure hope so.
Belfry by 5
Belfry will win, i think, i hope
i think that Morgan will pull this one off no bashing towards Belfry they are a great team if they make it past this game then the future looks even brighter for the Pirates...Talk has it on Buckley's Creek Morgan is the fav. in this tourny...Looks like Rowe gave Pirates a tough draw...
Morgan Co
Morgan County is a good team but Belfry has been on fire lately so I am going with the Pirates.

Morgan Co 71
Belfry 75
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:i think that Morgan will pull this one off no bashing towards Belfry they are a great team if they make it past this game then the future looks even brighter for the Pirates...Talk has it on Buckley's Creek Morgan is the fav. in this tourny...Looks like Rowe gave Pirates a tough draw...

Well in the in the immortal words of one Ric Flair.....

"Ya gotta beat the man, to be The Man" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
Morgan County
but if Maynard has a good game watch out
Belfry...Maynard is just to much to handle
I like belfy in this one. missed shots will hurt Morgan Co. Belfry has some excellent shooters... I look for Case to have a great game...
Morgan Co. is a tough, tough team. Belfry will have to play a superb game to come away with the W in this one, but they are capable of beating the Cougars on any given night.

And I agree that Morgan Co. is the tourney favorite.
"Charlie" Wrote:Whats your Predictions???

Don't know much about Morgan Co, but it seems as if they are pretty good ball club with a (10-1) record. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on who you think will win???

I think belfry will when the game because belfry is a hard and strong team. I've went to two games this year and i'm very impressed how they've been doing . My two players i keep my eye on is #10 matt maynard and #4 dustin may.wwwiiiiilllllllll see how they do.
GO :Clap: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
I think belfry will win because they are a great strong and work hard to be.#4 dustin may when he teams with matt they can beat about any team.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think belfry will win because there're a hard and strong team.i've been to two games this year i was really in pressed about the game against cardinals.The two players i've keep my eye on is # 4 dustin may he's just a sophome but he is good in football and basketball . And when dustin may teams up with matt maynard pirates can do about any thing.
Morgan County should be the favorite with their balance and team D but Belfry is capable of pulling it off.
What time is the game scheduled to start?
"HappyGilmore" Wrote:What time is the game scheduled to start?

The game is scheduled for 6 Happy.
Are you sure the game is at 6 because khsaa has the game listed for 7 PM??????
it is 6:30 i think lol...
The williamson daily news has it listed at 6 and the bus pulled out at 4:45. It only takes 25 minutes to get there.
belfry