Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendall Noble transfers to Perry Co. Central
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Breathitt would have been #1 in my top five if they still had those girls. You stay at the top until someone knocks you off.

:Thumbs: they wouldve been in my book as well.
zaga_fan Wrote:I wish people had that mentality about the Lakers....

They should.
Aslan Wrote:They should.

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:They should.

i'm just sick of watching the Lakers win it every year.
Miami Heat...

BTTT - Kendall will dominate 14th and help PCC win region this year TongueirateSho
Ballers Wrote:Miami Heat...

BTTT - Kendall will dominate 14th and help PCC win region this year TongueirateSho

BTTL - You have to knock off the champs first:redboxer:

BTTT - I agree with you ballersTongueirateSho
Ballers Wrote:Miami Heat...

:Thumbs:
PCC will win the 14th, but im not going to say that they'll win state. Yeah they do have a good shot at it, but most of the teams that win the state tournament have been playing together since kindergarden. These boys from Valley this past year have been playing AAU with each other for years. Kendall will have a year with this team before the state gets here. They'll go deep this year, but the year for a state title is next year when the team has more chemistry with the team.

But they'll wipe the floor with the 14th.
WALL2WALL Wrote:PCC will win the 14th, but im not going to say that they'll win state. Yeah they do have a good shot at it, but most of the teams that win the state tournament have been playing together since kindergarden. These boys from Valley this past year have been playing AAU with each other for years. Kendall will have a year with this team before the state gets here. They'll go deep this year, but the year for a state title is next year when the team has more chemistry with the team.

But they'll wipe the floor with the 14th.

your right it just really depends on how the team mixes this year. next year they will have a better shot.
What positon does she play and what grade is Miss Noble in?
Kendall plays 1,2,3 or even 4 position and she will be a Jr. But she is probably already committed to play for the Central Ky. Angels out of Lexington.
I think she can do a whole lot better than Central. She will get more offers before it is said and done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Central Ky. Angels are the AAU team Kendall plays for. She plays for one of the best AAU coaches around so she will most likely play with them next summer. I was just responding to JaredCoffey's post.
I thought that was a college she was going to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
JaredCoffey Wrote:What positon does she play and what grade is Miss Noble in?

from what ive seen she could play anything. she is a great guard though. and her being a Jr. lets PCC get to know the team for a year, and by the next year the will be able to make a state run.
Who are the seniors on this team. If they only have a few, next year would look very very bright.
Don't really have seniors that will contribute I don't believe. They will have Noble which is a junior and a big soph. class from last year that have some great role players and shooters, then Rankin will finally be a freshman, but she has been playing for 2 years already, so it seems like she is older. This is a very young team, and played very well together this summer from what I hear. Should have a great year this year, but I agree with others on here in saying that next year will be the year for a state run, although they will do very well this year and you never know what happens, but you have to get their first. I'm sure Letcher will have something to say about who goes to Bowling Green.
I know that the Pratt girl is a senior, but she is the only one that I know of right now. She could help alot down on the post. Especially when the Rankin girl is on the bench.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Don't really have seniors that will contribute I don't believe. They will have Noble which is a junior and a big soph. class from last year that have some great role players and shooters, then Rankin will finally be a freshman, but she has been playing for 2 years already, so it seems like she is older. This is a very young team, and played very well together this summer from what I hear. Should have a great year this year, but I agree with others on here in saying that next year will be the year for a state run, although they will do very well this year and you never know what happens, but you have to get their first. I'm sure Letcher will have something to say about who goes to Bowling Green.

yea they probly will but i believe PCC can do it.
3 Seniors: Alyssa Pratt, Brittany Miller, and Kristen Bowen

2 of these 3 will most likely start with Kendall Noble, Kayla Rankin, and Whitney Back. If I had to guess it would be Alyssa Pratt and K-BO who are both good players and will have to contribute not only at state but in the region.

Their best chance to win the state might not be this season, but next year they will have a very good chance. They still have good teams in Knott, Leslie, and Letcher this season to even get out of the region. I would pick PCC, but I wouldn't be surprised to see one of these other teams in Bowling Green.

Their biggest class is Sophomore, I think they have like 7 or 8 Sophomores.
i see them atleast semis of state:1:
cremedelacreme Wrote:i see them atleast semis of state:1:

atleast :Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Occasionally a cloud strays into another county but most of the time they have a tendency to congregate in the Perry County/Hazard area. This is the reason it is taking place at Wal-Mart in Hazard, not at the Wal-Marts in Jackson and Whitesburg.

Get Real
tommy2 Wrote:Get Real

i believe he is right...lol