Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Kane Attack The Undertaker???
There was at least some discussion this past week about having the NXT Rookies be the ones responsible for The Undertaker being in a vegetative state.

However, word this weekend was that they are planning a Kane vs. Undertaker casket match for SummerSlam, instead of ‘Taker vs. Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight Title.

If WWE goes with the idea that Kane attacked Undertaker and they stick with the casket match at SummerSlam, Taker will work that feud before moving on to the World Heavyweight Title picture.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/...ealed.html
Kane is almost done, might be a career ending match. Stone Cold is the man btw.
Aslan Wrote:Kane is almost done, might be a career ending match. Stone Cold is the man btw.

Kane was gonna quit along time ago because he didn't wanna be the Evil Brother anymore.

i actually have stone cold on twitter
Dont they do this once every 5 years or so?
i wonder if we will ever see paul bear with either of these 2 before there career's end?
^ I'm going to say no.
Real Badman Wrote:Dont they do this once every 5 years or so?

Yes, the things that you can guarentee yourself with is that career ending and retirement matches are all bogus in professional wrestling. Expect Shawn Michaels back by the latest, next years Summerslam.

As for Undertaker, you will only see him do two runs a year until he gets his 20th WM victory. He will kick his year off each year in January and make a run up through WM. Then he will take a hiatus until the summer and do a run through the WWE's 2nd highest PPV event, Summerslam, then he will take the rest of the year off from active wrestling.
I'd love for Michaels to come back and I agree, the career ending matches are bogus.
Yeah I would say that more than likely Kane will be the one who ended up attacking The Undertaker...

Which I think is good for Kane....even tho we've seen this rivalry several times its always nice to see Kane get a push.
i think Kane needs to get the Title Several More Times Before His Career Is Over
^Noooooo.
^ y not? i didn't mean 5-10 or more Times but i do think he deserves to get to have it couple more times
No, it was Shawn Micheals.
^ are you serious? where did you read that at?
That's just my quess.
^ oic...i believe it was Kane! there planning on making a Casket Match Kane vs. Undertaker at Summerslam
Has the Undertaker said who it was? I dont get Smackdown.
Undertaker Hasn't even been on Smackdown since he got attacked
Strikeout King Wrote:^ y not? i didn't mean 5-10 or more Times but i do think he deserves to get to have it couple more times

This Kane is horrible.
I wouldn't mind seeing Kane get at least 1 World Heavyweight Championship reign...

I don't see the harm in it.
J-Rod Wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Kane get at least 1 World Heavyweight Championship reign...

I don't see the harm in it.

Do you mean his Third World Championship reign?
Well alot of people don't consider the old ECW Championship as a "official" World Championship...

But I meant to say at least 1 more World Championship reign.
I think it's Kane.
I would like to see the WWE bring the brothers of destruction back.